Chapter 28

Third persons POV
Paul arrives to the hospital and they get out and run inside. They spot Bella and Charlie. They go over "only your allowed in there" Bella says and Paul bursts through the door.He goes by Josie "sir are you the baby's father?" A doctor asks "yes" he says and grabs Josie's hand. Josie looks at Paul "relax, take deep breaths and push" he tells her. She nods and does it. (20 minutes later) she pushed one more time and sighs exhausted. The doctors pull out the baby and go clean her. (5 minutes later) the doctor comes back with the baby and hands her to Josie. They both admire her and she hands her over to Paul. "Family can come in now, would you like me to get them?" The nurse asks "yes please" Josie says. Everyone comes in and Josie looks up. She looked shocked as she sees her mother "mom?" She comes over to Josie and hugs her "I'm sorry I was angry" Renee apologizes. "No,I should have been safe" Josie said and Renee kisses her forehead. They focus on the baby"what'd you name her?"Emily asks,everyone looks at Josie "um Kathrine" she says "so beautiful" everyone starts complimenting.

Josie's POV
(1 week later) I never wanted to let Kathrine leave my side and Paul kept wanting to see her too so it was complicated through the week. Bella's been starting to go back to school. Right now she's leaving for school, me and dad walk her out. She's at her car door "say bye to auntie Bella" I tell Kathrine "bye baby girl" Bella says and opens her door. Dad comes up and closes her door before she got in "alright that's it, your going back to Jacksonville, to live with your mother" he said. "I'm not leaving forks" she said "bells, he's not coming back" "I know". "It's just not normal, this behavior, quite frankly it's scaring the hell out of me and your mother,baby I don't want you to leave, I don't but just go to Jacksonville make some new friends". "I like my old friends" she says "you never see them anymore" "I do, I'm gonna go shopping with Jessica tomorrow" she said. "You hate shopping" I say "I need a girls night out". "Alright, girls night, shopping, I like it, go buy some stuff" Bella got in her truck and me and dad went inside. "Lying" we said in sync "good to know" dad said and went to the living room. I head upstairs and go into my room, Kathrine starts crying. I sit back against my pillows and take out my right boob, I cradle her as she sucks. (2 minutes later) "Jo,Seth and Leah are here!" My dad yells "god dammit" I say and pull kath away. She starts crying again, I groan and fix my shirt,I go downstairs. "Hey" they say at the bottom of the stairs "hey" I walk past them to the fridge, they follow me "sorry, you just interrupted feeding time" I explain as I grab a bottle out of the fridge. I put it in her mouth and she silences "what's up?" I ask "wanted to talk, hang out and see baby Kathy" Leah said and we went to my room. We sat on my bed "I've been acting weird lately" Leah said,I look at her in confusion "weird how?" I ask. "She's being more angry and talking back more to mom and dad" Seth said "it's like I don't have control over my body and what I say" Leah said. 'Could it be..? No, Sam said it can't' "I don't know Lea, maybe look it up or try to see what a doctor would say" I say "yeah, ok". "Can I hold her?" Leah asks "yeah" I hand her over and tell Leah how to hold her. A random idea pops in my head and decided to try it "have either of you ever heard of a banshee? Or know anything?" I ask "no, sorry" they said. "But take your own advise and look it up" Seth said "right, I'll do that" 'I'm dumb'. "Seth, anything with you?" I ask "no but I've been wanting to travel recently"he said. "Well,gotta wait 3-4 years" I smile, I see that Kathrine fell asleep in Leah's arms "wow Lea" I say low and grab kath. I take her over to her crib and lay her down,laying her blanket over her "she looks a bit older than she is" Seth said."Yeah, some babies look older than they are" I say not concerned as it's normal sometimes. "I hope you leave the house every once in a while" Leah said "I do leave the house" I say. "Without her?" Seth gets involved "yes. She's only 1 week old and I'm already getting asked this question like it's been 3 years and I've never left the house" I said. "We just don't want you to forget your still 16 Jo. You shouldn't be caring for a child already, you should be out partying and disappointing your parents, remember that for later" Leah said. I sigh rolling my eyes 'they're right, gotta remember that' an idea popped in my head.

(Few hours later) Bella got home from school and Seth and Leah already left "hey Bells I was wondering if I could go with you and Jessica to 'girls night'?" I ask. "What about Kathy?" She asks "she'll be with Paul" I say "yeah I guess you could join"Bella said. I go to my room and call Paul "yeah?" He answers "could you take Kathrine tomorrow?" I ask. "Happily why?" He asks "hanging with Bella" I said "ok, when?" He asks. "12 to 10" I said "ok, bye" "bye" we hang up and Kathrine starts crying, I sigh.

A/n: at last, posted a new chapter! 🥳