Chapter 17

(Warning— blood, gore)
Paul's POV
"I'll tell you guys the story later" Sam says and Josie walks out. "Gotta get going, see you later Paul" Josie says and begins walking away. "Wait"I grab her wrist and pull her back to me. I give her a passionate kiss goodbye."What was that for?" She asks "just..needed one" I say "ok, bye" "bye". She walks away and I see Jared fake sad "you okay Paul?"He pats my shoulder teasingly. "Oh shut up" I smack his hand and he laughs. (2 weeks later) Emily has gotten better and has 3 claw mark scars. I've been ignoring Josie and I hate it. Sam told us the story with Leah, Josie and Emily which was pretty messed up. I'm glad I never dated. Sam has told Emily about imprinting and she was fine with it. They're now dating and don't know how to tell Leah. I still can't believe Josie slept with Leah while Leah was dating Sam.

Josies POV
Apparently Bella and Edward are dating and kind of big news to everyone since Edward hasn't dated. Edward is a weird guy and a bit of an asshole but nice since he's dating Bella. I tolerate him now. Bella has officially met his family but I haven't.Paul's been MIA since I seen him at the hospital by Emilys room. I thought that kiss meant more or was gonna be more but it apparently wasn't. Jacob and billy are supposed to come over today and watch the game. I'm wearing this.

We hear a car pull up and go outside

We hear a car pull up and go outside. Dad gives billy the beers and we go inside. Dad puts billy by the single chair and sits in the one by him. Bella sits in the other single chair. Jake sits on the left side of the long couch. I lay next to him and put my feet on his lap. "Get your crusty dusty toes off me" he tries to push my feet off but I fight to keep them on. He puts his strength into his hands and we fight. He keeps trying to push my feet off and I try to keep them on. Soon somehow we grabbed each other's hair "knock it off" billy and dad say. We both stop and I smile cause I got to keep my feet on. I see Bella smiling at me"no"I mouth to her.(3 hours later) Jacob and billy left "hey dad,I have to go somewhere real quick, I'll be back" I say "ok" he says. I get in my car and head to Paul's. I'm going to get explanations and see him whether he wants to or not. I have to admit, I've caught feelings and I have never caught feelings for my hookups or had one stay this long. I arrive and get out. Luckily he's just leaving his house and walking the opposite way from me. I stomp over "Paul!— he keeps walking —Paul get your ass over here before I murder you!" I yell and he stops. He turns and looks at me. "Where have you been for 2 weeks?" I ask "not any of your business, your not my girlfriend, we're just hookups" he says. My heart breaks "yeah, your right" I look down upset. "Doesn't mean I don't care about you, doesn't mean I don't worry" I say.

Paul's POV
It pained me to say that and make her upset but it had to be done. She keeps talking and it's making me mad. Since I'm the hothead of the group and Sam isn't here, I can't hold in my anger. I was able to back a bit but I shifted by accident and got right above her elbow. I panic 'oh no, no, no, no, no damn it!' I run before she looks up.

Josies POV

I fall back and grab my arm

I fall back and grab my arm. I look up and the wolfs gone and so was Paul. 'The wolf jumped in front of Paul and took Paul or he ran, that's the only explanation'. I use my unhurt arm and grab my phone and call 911. (In hospital) I'm fine, just a few scratches. It'll probably leave a scar. Dr Cullen walks in "hello Josie" he says "hi, Dr Cullen" I say. "What did this?" He asks "some wolf" I say, he gives a look I can't explain."Well Im glad your okay,did youknow?" He asks"know what?"I ask.He sighs"I hate to tell you this but um...your pregnant" he says "what?" I ask shocked. "Pregnant,your 2 weeks along"he says. I cry "can you find out who's the father?" I ask "sure" he says "please don't tell anyone" I say "ok, I won't" he says. "Why haven't I thrown up or had signs?" I ask "I think your body hasn't fully processed it, you should soon" he says. 'What do I do?'.

A/n: I know people stop and hate reading when pregnancy's happen but please keep reading, I won't really focus on the need of pregnancy problems and she'll act normal.