Chapter 9

Josies POV
We get home "I'm keeping you home tomorrow" dad says "ok" I say and go to my room. I check my phone and I have a bunch of notifications especially from kids from school. I tell them I'm fine and do some homework.My phone rings and I see it's mom"ugh-hello"Ianswer."Are you okay?What happened?How's school? Are they spreading rumors?" Mom questions "I'm fine, a kid accidentally lost control of his car, schools fine,no rumors here" I say and hear her sigh. "I knew I shouldn't have let you go, I can bring you home?"She says"no!I love it here,I love dad,its better here" I say. She chuckles weirdly "ok, I love you" she says "love you too" I say "bye" "bye" we hang up. "What is with her? It's always when I mention dad. Maybe she feels uncomfortable when dad mentioned? Yeah" I try to convince myself.

Seths POV
We're getting ready for the bonfire tonight."Kids let's go!"Mom yells and we head to the beach."Are you guys excited? To hear the legends?" Mom asks "no" Leah says, mom frowns "yeah!" I say and she smiles. We arrive and start the fire. Everyone dad invited starts showing up. There are some kids here but mostly adults. The kids seem a few years older then me and look mean. I stay by myself on the log as everyone says hi and greets each other. Leah sits down next to me"why are you with me?"I ask"cause too much testosterone over there"she says about the group of guys. Looks like Leahs the only kid girl here which is sad. "Everyone gather we're starting!" They all sits down and dad begins.

Josies POV
I finish my homework and go downstairs."Hey"I say "hey"dad says from the couch. I make some popcorn and join dad."talked to mom and did my homework" I say. I snuggle into his side and he puts his arm around my shoulder. 'How am I related to Bella? I'm tanner, more outgoing,confident, gets the guys, party type and more social. It doesn't make sense, we're bipolar opposites.Maybe I have another dad?Bahaha no, Charlie's my only dad besides they would have told me...right?'."I'm going to bed"I get up"ok,I love you,goodnight and I'm going to let the Clearwater's know what happened today"dad says."k,love you too, goodnight" I go to my room and fall asleep. 'Right?'

Seths POV
'Wolves? Imprinting? Vampires? Imprinting on children?! Now I'm even more confused. It can't be real,man shifting to wolf,vampires,soulmates,I mean it's just a story, legend. Right?'. Dad finishes and everyone talks to each other. I stay on the log with my hands on my face. "Relax it's a story, not real" Leah says seeing me freak out."Seth,Leah,Josie gotin a accident today but shes fine and Charlie is allowing you to visit her tomorrow, she'll be home" dad says "we definitely are"Leah says."You said Josie?" A guy asks"yeah,Josie swan,chiefs daughter Paul"dad says. 'Paul,so that's this name,how does he know Jo?Does he know Jo? Is he one of the guys dad said would shift?'. He nods and looks away trying to act normal.

Paul's POV
'Is my Josie the one Harry's talking about? She's the chiefs daughter? She got in a accident? Did I just claim her as my Josie? Oh god'. I look away and pull out my phone.I text her 'are you the chiefs daughter? Did you get in a accident? Are you okay? Can I come over tomorrow?'. "Are you in a relationship with the chiefs daughter? Are you sleeping with her? Cause if you are good luck"Jared says"sleeping and he doesn't have to know if she hasn't told him or figured it out" I say. He laughs and I get a reply 'yes,yes,yes and yes at 12,I'll text you the address tomorrow' she says.

Josies POV
I wake up cause I keep getting texts and look to see it's Paul. I text him back and fall back to sleep.