Chapter 27

Josies POV
(1 week later) today is Saturday and me and Emily are going shopping. We're looking for baby stuff for me. And a second set for Paul since we live apart and the baby will be traveling between us. I change.

I was finally able to get my new car

I was finally able to get my new car. I'm picking up Emily. I go to Bella's room. "I'm heading out" I say. No response. She's sitting her desk, looking out the window,emotionless. She's barely eating and moving from that spot. I close the door and head downstairs. "Dad,I'm going shopping with Emily" I say "ok,don't be out late" he says. I go to my car and head to pick up Emily. I pull up and Emily comes out and gets in. (3 hours later) we head back to my house. We arrive and go in. "Hey dad, going to my room" I say and we go upstairs with the bags. We set up everything.

"Thanks Em"I say "your welcome,got any plans?"She asks as we go downstairs

"Thanks Em"I say "your welcome,got any plans?"She asks as we go downstairs.Dad must have left,he's not here. "Yeah, going to Leahs" I say and head back to Emily's. I drop her off and head to the Clearwater's. (3 months later) I'm due at anytime now. Dad has been watching me more often since it could happen anytime. I've stayed home more since I can barely walk and everything. Sam has proposed to Emily with my idea.

They danced, had dinner, dessert and she said yes

They danced, had dinner, dessert and she said yes. They finally told Leah and she's back to depressed, hating them. Bella has been moving a little, probably cause she has to watch me and be an aunt soon. I come downstairs."Hey dad"I sit by him on the couch. "What's up?"He asks"um I was thinking and it's time we tell mom,I'm almost due"I say "she's gonna freak, come down here and we'll be in trouble" he says. "I know but we can't keep this from her" I say "fine, I'll call to ease her into this" he gets up and goes upstairs.Bella comes down and sits next to me,blank. "Let me guess,dad sent you"I say "yeah"she says low. We hear dad yelling from his room. "This is all my fault" I put my hands on my eyes "hey, you didn't plan this, it's not your fault, it's no ones, this was a accident"Bella comforts me."But a miracle" I say and dad comes back down "I was right, she's getting on a plane in 2 days and flying down here, she's pissed, I did what I could" he said. "Thank you dad" I hug him "your welcome, now you owe me, luckily your having my grandchild so I'll take that" he says and I laugh, Bella smiles. (2 days later)

(Outfit)dad has gone to work

(Outfit)
dad has gone to work.I go downstairs and to the kitchen.Bella was eating cereal at the table."Mom said she's getting on the plane in a few hours"she says"great"I say sarcastically.I make a sandwich and sit across from her. "You should get out more, forget Edward and move on" she flinched as I said Edward "right, sorry" I apologize. "No, your right" she says low.I feel a pain in my stomach.I grab my stomach and rest my face on my hand. I scrunch my face in pain "Jo, you okay?" Bella asks worried.
"I don't know" another pain shoots through me and I Yelp "probably not" I say. Bella gets up and comes to me. "Can you give me a minute?" Bella asks "yeah,be quick" I say and she runs upstairs. She comes back down and helps me to her truck.

(Bella's outfit)She sets me down and climbs in

(Bella's outfit)
She sets me down and climbs in. She goes quickly to the hospital. I pull out my phone and call dad "hello" he says "dad, it's happening" I say taking breaths. "On my way" he says in a rush and hangs up. Next I call Emily "hello" she says "Emily, tell Paul to get his ass down here,it's happening"I say."I'll try but theyre in wolf form" she says "do what you can" I say and hang up. 'I can't do this without him'. We arrive to the hospital and Bella helps me out. We walk inside "help! She's in labor" doctors come and set me on the lay out.

Third persons POV
The guys are just finishing up and head to Emily's. They trudge up in the forest and see Emily jog outside. They walk up still in wolf form "Josies in labor" she says. They smell a vampire and hear fast running 'Paul go, we'll meet you when we can' Sam says. Jared and Sam run off while Paul goes to change. He changes into his shorts and black shirt. He comes out, goes up to Emily, grabs her hand and they go to his truck. They get in and he drives to the hospital.

Bella's POV
I'm outside the room and dad comes to me. "Why aren't you in there?" He asks panicked "they said the baby's father only" I say. "Well where is he?" Dad asks getting loud "she called but I don't know" I say. "F- "he's probably on his way" I say quickly before he yelled fuck. A scream comes from the room.