Chapter 15

Josies POV
I get to Bella "you know him?" She asks "yeah" I say "I don't want to know"she says and we keep walking. (Next day) I get ready to go to Leahs.

I go downstairs "I'm going to Leahs" I say "ok" I go outside

I go downstairs "I'm going to Leahs" I say "ok" I go outside.I get in mycar and head to Leahs.I arrive and take a deep breath and knock. Seth answers "she's in her room"he says "thanks"I go to Leahs room and go in. She's reading a book and I shut the door behind me. "What's up?" She asks "I need to tell you something" I say "ok"."I heard...Sam and Emily have been meeting for almost 2 weeks"I say"what?No,she wouldn't do that" she says. "Someone saw him at her house and news is spreading, everyone says they're dating" I say "but it's just a rumor right?" She asks "yeah but..it looks that way" I say.

Paul's POV
'Why am I being more temperamental lately? It just comes out of nowhere and all of a sudden I'm so mad I shake' just thinking about it makes me mad. Thinking about being more mad makes me mad. I think of what Josie said 'stop getting mad' but this time it's too much. I go outside and my body can't take it. Suddenly I'm on all fours 'paws? Huh?!'.

Sams POV
"Someone's shifted" I say "how do you know?" Jared asks "call it a feeling" I say. We shift and use our senses to find them.We find a grey wolf freaking out 'this is about to be hard' I say 'who are you? What's going on?How can we hear thoughts?" He starts questioning. (30 min later) 'you gotta stay away from everyone' I say 'everyone?' Paul asks 'yes, everyone' I say. A girl shows up in his thoughts 'is that your girlfriend?' Jared asks 'no' Paul says. 'Wait weren't you talking about your booty call, also known as the chiefs daughter?Is that her?'Jared asks'yes' Paul says 'she's hot,maybe I can get to know her then since you aren't dating her' Jared says. 'No' Paul growls warningly 'ok knock it off, we got more to discuss, Jared leave Paul's...girl alone and yes stay away from her too, now let's turn back' I say.

Emily's POV
(1 week later) I've met Paul and Jared. They're nice boys but everyone thinks they've started a cult or gang cause they only hang with each other. Also cause suddenly they all disappear and are really close and get "recruited or join" the group. Apparently rumors have gone around about me and Sam and I'm worried on Leah cause of this.

Paul's POV
I've been meeting Josie secretly. She's the only one I can't stay away from for some reason and no she's not my imprint. I just feel protective and just can't stay away, I can't explain it. I've kept it from Sam and Jared as much as I could but I think they might catch on soon.

Emilys POV
My mom has confronted me on the rumor and she said how could I do that to Leah. I feel ashamed, it really opened my eyes,imagine how it looks and feels to Leah. I'm talking to Sam about it "we can't keep going this,stay away from me,go back to Leah" I say "that's one thing I can't do, I don't love Leah anymore like I like you, I can't go and pretend" he says. I made a mistake "your just like your father by refusing to take responsibility" I say harsh. Next thing, he's shaking and shifts.I was too close and feel 3 claws slash the left side of my face. I fall back and everything goes dark.