Familiar

"Mr

"Mr. Barnes, Mr. Stark has requested everyone to the conference room for an emergency briefing starting in five minutes."

Bucky couldn't help the sigh that left his lips as he dropped the weights to the ground before sitting down on a nearby bench. He had woken up before the sun had even risen and gone straight to the gym hoping to release some tension. He had trouble sleeping at night what with the nightmares that consumed him. Though the Winter Soldier was gone he was still plagued with the memories of the things he had done. He still wasn't completely sure that he was deserving of the effort that Steve had made for him and was continuing to do. After he had left Wakanda, Steve had talked Tony into allowing him to move into the Avenger's Compound.

Surprisingly enough Tony didn't need much convincing but Bucky figured it was probably because it would allow Tony to keep a closer eye on him. Not that he blamed him.

"You have three minutes, Mr. Barnes."

"Yeah, yeah Friday I'll be right there." He huffed as he wiped the sweat off of his face with a fresh towel he had set on the bench before beginning the workout. He took a quick sip from his lukewarm water bottle before standing up and disposing of the towel into the used bin. He made his way over to the conference room hoping he wasn't going to be the last one arriving. Thankfully he wasn't. Tony, Steve, Clint, Nat, and Sam were seated so that left Thor, Loki, and Bruce.

When he had first moved in he was surprised when he had walked into the kitchen the following morning to find Loki having a cup of tea and reading on a couch by the window.

Seems like the Avenger Compound was turning into some sort of villain rehabilitation center.

It had taken some convincing on Thor's part to get everyone to agree on Loki's stay. He made a case saying that it would do his brother more good to spend his time here on Earth and get to know more about humans than locked away on Asgard mulling. Then Thor added that living among the Earth's 'mightiest' might rub off on him. Fury agreed with Thor much to Loki's obvious displeasure that he never bothered hiding.

"Alright, Brady Bunch is all here. Friday get the lights and bring the files up please." Tony called out just as the remaining three walked in.

Bucky took his usual seat to the right of Steve. Hopefully, this meeting ended in a mission for him and if it didn't he hoped it would go quickly so he could get his ass back into the gym before he got too antsy.

The lights went out and files began to display in the middle of the table for all of them to see.

As soon as Bucky's eyes landed on a particular photo his stomach began to knot.

"We have a little bit of a problem here." Tony's voice broke through his whirling thoughts as the photo he had been looking at disappeared, a video took front and center and began playing.