Asgard

TW: Public Smut 👀

You woke with a start, the last thing you remember seeing was that man's face hovering above you. The shocks washing over your body like harsh waves. You were not about to be Hydra's pawn again. You were going to either fight your way out or die trying. You refused to succumb to that life again. This time you would be more prepared. No more getting drugged, dragged, or shocked.

You gasped out taking a deep breath and jumped out of a bed...? The sheets only creating panic as they tangled up in your legs causing you to fall over onto the hard ground. You had thankfully fell face first and were able to land on your flattened palms, your nose only an inch from impact. The floor was made of dark marble and was cold regardless of the fire burning in the fireplace and was smooth to the touch.

Where the hell did they bring you?

You kicked the silk sheets off your feet and rose from the ground looking around only growing more confused as you took in your surroundings.

You were in a room even nicer and much bigger than yours back at the compound. Which was honestly really saying something. The king-sized four-post bed was covered in the deathtrap silk black sheets and the comforters were a rich dark green. If it weren't for the fact that the last place you remember being was a Hydra base and the last person you remember seeing was a Hydra agent you would have loved to crawl back into the comfort of the bed and sleep away your problems.

You reached out and ran your fingers gently along the matching emerald green bed curtains draped along the canopy and traced your fingertips along the embroidered pattern of a snake.

Tearing your eyes away from the bed you let them wander throughout the rest of the room. It seemed to follow the same decor and pattern. Everything was a sleek black and dark emerald with pops of gold. It was starting to become a little too reminiscent of a certain Asgardian.

But you couldn't possibly be in Asgard, right?

"You're finally awake."

You whipped around at the sound of the familiar voice. Though the fact that it was familiar didn't register until after you had already sent your magic blasting in its direction. Luckily for you, he was far more prepared this time and easily blocked it.

"That's a bit impolite to attack your rescuer." His tone was nothing but amused as you stood there with clutching your hand against your heart as though it was about to jump out of your chest.

When you had set your hand on your chest was when you realized you were not in the clothes you remembered leaving the compound in. They had been replaced with a soft nightgown.

"Uh. Where are my clothes?" You had to admit the gown was comfortable but you were far more concerned about where the suit from Shuri was.

"I sent them to be washed. They were dirty and covered in blood. Not exactly something I would like in my bed."

Your face flushed red as you now concluded that the room was reminiscent of him because it was, in fact, his room and you had been sleeping in his bed. It probably shouldn't have made you blush but there was something oddly intimate about being in HIS actual bed ON Asgard.

"Oh." You ignored the way he smirked as you put two and two together. The smirk was quickly wiped off his face as the door behind him suddenly flew open nearly breaking off the hinges. Thor stormed into the room and came to a halt as he took the two of you in.

"Lady (y/n). You're alright." Thor's face filled with relief as he looked you over. You wrapped your hands around your chest feeling a bit exposed. Loki took notice and grabbed the sheets that were still half off the bed after their assassination attempt and wrapped them around you.