Stay With Me

TW: Some smut 🖤

TW: Some smut 🖤

You opened the door to the room you would be staying in. It was well kept and bright. You weren't exactly sure what you were expecting. Maybe some dark and dusty room that smelled like someone's grandma. Though that wouldn't really be like Zemo.

You shut the door behind you and crossed the floor towards the window nook on the left side of the room and set your bags down on the floor. You took a seat and leaned towards the window undoing the lock and pushing it open just a little. You were immediately hit by a light breeze and the smell of the floral fields with a mixture of rain. It was sometime late in the evening and dark grey clouds were blowing in.

As you watched the sky you couldn't help but wonder what Wanda and the team were up to. If they had gotten back to the compound. If Thor had returned and told them that you and Loki left Asgard. Their surprise at also finding Bucky gone. Steve probably wouldn't be very happy with you but it wasn't like you had forced him to come. There was no talking him out of coming with you.

You heard your door open but from the sound of the footsteps, you already knew it was Bucky so you didn't bother to turn away from the window.

You didn't turn until you heard the door click shut and him clear his throat.

"Why is Zemo not in jail?" He asked as he walked towards you and sat across from you on the king-sized bed.

You knitted your brows and shrugged. "I don't know Buck. He has old money and connections. Exactly why we're here."

"You promise you have nothing to do with it?"

You sighed exasperatedly and gave him a look. "Really? We weren't kidding when I said I attempted to take him out when I figured out that he was just trying to get information on you. Why the hell would I help him escape?"

"Ok... Why did you still have his number?" Bucky crossed his arms and stared you down.

"For such occasions as this. Shall we proceed with this interrogation?" You crossed your arms impatiently and stared back at him.

You finally tore your eyes from his when there was a knock on the door.

"Come in." You called out thankful for the intrusion as you stood up from the window nook.

Zemo came in with a smirk when he noticed Bucky was present. You rolled your eyes already preparing for him to say something that was going to get a new argument started.

"I brought you this." He held out what looked to be a white box with a gold ribbon tied around it into a bow. You narrowed your eyes at the item and then him before taking it from him.

You moved and placed the box carefully on the bed and untied the ribbon letting it fall off towards the side and lifted the lid.

You looked down at the contents for a moment before you pulled it out. An off-the-shoulder formal black evening gown with a split that went mid-thigh. You looked it over before looking over at Zemo.