Deal Is A Deal

TW: Canon Violence

TW: Canon Violence. Smut- if you're not into threesomes you could skip the last half of this chapter 🖤😉

You stood in front of a mirror and smoothed out your new black dress. Zemo always seemed to have good taste. How he even knew your size you weren't sure nor would you be asking because he was probably just going to give you some smartass remark about knowing a woman's body. You turned from side to side admiring the way the fabric showed off your curves just right. This would definitely be a dress you would be keeping if it didn't end up ruined by the end of the night. You felt something under your arm and discovered a tag still attached.

"Wow." You muttered as you turned the small tag overseeing an outrageous number.

"Wow is right. Don't be so surprised. I would only ever dress you in the best."

You looked towards the door to see Zemo standing there with a glass of amber liquid. You made a face when he offered it to you. He chuckled at your refusal as he made his way over to you and set the glass down on the vanity.

"May I help?" He asked politely motioning to the zipper at the back of the dress.

You shrugged and turned your back to him gathering your hair and pulling it over your shoulder and out of the way.

He approached and zipped it up painstakingly slow. His fingers gliding up your spine causing you to tense ever so slightly. You weren't quite sure if you enjoyed it or disliked it.

When he was done he moved closer so that your back was pressing lightly against his chest. He then placed his hands respectfully on your waist. You looked at each other through the mirror and he gave you a small smile.

"You look beautiful." He complimented earnestly.

You gave him a small smile back. "Thank you."

"Tonight you will stay beside me. I've already spoken with James about his role. There is a little more to your role though."

You raised a brow at him as he suddenly brought his hands up and around your neck placing a small silver chain necklace with a single diamond hanging right in between your collarbones. He clipped it in the back and straightened it out for you before he continued.

You reached up and lightly touched the diamond with your fingertips.

"James will play his part as the Winter Soldier again. You, Liebling, will also be the Shadow once more. Except beside me. Mostly for my own amusement at seeing James displeased."

Your hand dropped from the necklace as you sighed and rolled your eyes.

"There is something else. I will be offering them the Winter Soldier in exchange for the blueprints. There is a chance that they might find the idea of owning you more appealing. I need you to play along. I've heard of what you did at the facility." He tilted his head to the side as his hands found your waist again and his warm brown eyes met yours in the mirror.