CHAPTER 1

" I Love you, Min Eunji!", said the most handsome boy of the Busan High School of Arts, Jeon Jungkook.

Jeon Jungkook, the only son of the CEO of Jeon Co. had loved Min Eunji since the first day. Being a shy person, he never confessed to her.
They had been friends from the beginning of their high school.
Min Eunji was the daughter of the famous, wealthy businessman, Min Joonwoo.

Eunji couldn't believe that the most handsome boy proposed her. She blushed hard and hid her face in her hands.

"Will you be my girlfriend and life partner in future?", Jungkook asked.

Eunji nodded with her face still hidden. Jungkook stood up and removed her hands and lift her face.
"Do you love me, Eunji?", he asked.
"I love you, Jungkook", Eunji said softly, still blushing hard.
"I had waited for this day since the first time I had met you, Jungkook. You had been my crush. I am ready to be your girlfriend", Eunji said looking at Jungkook.
Jungkook cupped her face in his hands and they came closer and locked lips.

Thus, began the love life of Jeon Jungkook.

Their relationship was going fine.

Who knew that a black cloud would cast its dark shadow on their relationship.

After an year of their relationship, one day while returning from school, Jungkook found his love, Eunji kissing another boy in a corner. The boy was Jackson Wang, a playboy.
Jungkook saw that they were kissing passionately as if eating each other's lips.
Jungkook was shocked to see Eunji, his love betraying him like that. He went towards them, and punched Jackson hard on his face.
Without even looking at Eunji, he stormed out from there.

"Jungkook!!Jungkook, please listen to me...JUNGKOOK!!!", Eunji shouted while she followed Jungkook.
At the end, she caught up with him, and held his hand which he yanked away.
Eunji held his hand tightly and said, "Jungkook, please listen to me. I didn't do it intentionally. Jack-Jackson forced me. Jungkook, please believe me. I will never betray you" Eunji was crying bitterly while saying all these.
Jungkook didn't even glance at her and removed his hand from hers.
Still looking the other way, he said, "I was wrong. I was wrong to choose you, Eunji. From today, you are no one to me!", saying he stormed out leaving Eunji in tears.

And, they broke up.

They both went to school but Jungkook ignored her everytime Eunji wanted to speak to him.
That broke her heart.

After passing out from high school, Mr. Jeon, Jungkook's Appa, thought of visiting his close friend, Mr. Kim in Daegu, along with his family.
Jungkook was 20 years old.
He agreed to visit with his family, but deep inside he still felt hurt when he remembered Eunji and that scene that took place an year ago.