CHAPTER 5

Taehyung smirked at Y/N and said everything to the elderly people.

As Taehyung progressed, Y/N started blushing harder and harder.

When, Taehyung ended, Everyone was looking at either Jungkook or Y/N.
Y/N was looking down, her cheeks, ears and neck burning hot.

"So....you already made it!" Mr. Jeon said while looking at Y/N.
"Yes!!...We don't have to force them", said Mr. Kim.

Y/N looked at the elderly men with a confusing look.

"What..what.. what were you trying to force us?", asked Jungkook.

*FLASHBACK*

*18 years ago*

"Congratulations Jeong Gyu!!!.. Congratulations Mrs. Kim!!!.." greeted Mr. And Mrs. Jeon.

"Thank you", said Mrs. Kim with Y/N in her arms.

"So, atlast we agree to it, right?", asked Mr. Jeon looking at Mr. Kim.

"What are you two talking about?", asked Mrs. Jeon.

Mrs. Jeon appeared and helped Mrs. Jeon sit on the sofa. She took the baby in her arms and asked, "What is her name?"

"Y/N", replied Mr. Kim.

"A beautiful name", smiled Mr. Jeon

"So what were you talking about?", asked Mrs. Jeon.

"We had made a kind of deal. If a girl is born to us and a boy to Jeong Gyu, they will get married, or vice-versa. At first when we both had sons, I was a bit upset. Now, a new member has arrived in Jeong Gyu's family. And that's a girl. So I want Jungkook and Y/N to be together. I hope you have no problem, Jeong Gyu and Mrs. Kim", Mr. Jeon said.

Mrs. Kim looked at her husband.

"It will be great!", said Mrs. Jeon.
"I will treat her like my own daughter if she marries Jungkook."

"Then, we also have no problem", Mrs. Kim said.
"Hmm..I agree to it." Mr. Kim said smiling at his friend.

*Flashback ends*

"And, see here you are. I am very happy that you two have fallen for each other. Now, the only thing that is left is marriage", said Mr. Jeon.

"But I won't be marrying him now. First, I want to be established, have a stable career and then I will marry." Y/N hurriedly said before her parents could say 'Yes'.

"Yeah..sure.. there's no hurry. Since you two are already in relationship, we parents are tension-free. Even, Jungkook needs to be established before he gets married. But promise me, that you two will never leave each other until death do you two apart!", pleaded Mr. Jeon.

Y/N looked at him with concern.
"Ahjussi, don't say like this. I have loved him, and will love him forever, truly. I promise all of you, I will never leave him. It's Y/N's promise."

She smiled at Jungkook as she said the last three words.

"And you Jungkook?", asked Mrs. Kim

Jungkook looked at everyone.
He looked at Y/N at the end and said, "I promise that I will never leave Y/N".