CHAPTER 9

Just like a promise, we were meant to break.

*Warning ⚠️: Violence, offensive language and matured things ahead*

"JUNGKOOK!!!" Y/N was shocked.

She felt like everything is lost as she saw the scene in front of her eyes.

Jungkook and Eunji making love with each other. Jungkook as DOM as Eunji as SUB.
Jungkook seemed to be enjoying himself more than he did as he used to make love with Y/N.

They were shocked when Y/N entered. Eunji quickly covered herself.

"What are you doing here?", asked Jungkook.

Y/N looked at him with hatred filled in her eyes.

"What the fuck are you two doing here?!!!", she screamed.

"Ahhh, you know we are having our personal time!", Jungkook said.
There was no regret in his voice.

"Personal time?!! Yo-you have been doing all these since you met Unnie?!!"

"Yes, he has been doing. What's wrong in that? He was just making love with his girlfriend!!", Eunji said.

"Jungkook, you are a Motherf***er!!!", Y/N addressed Jungkook for the first time with an offensive language.

"Shut up you bitch!!!", Eunji defended Jungkook.

"Ahh.. Darling, leave her. Let her say whatever she wishes. After all, she can't bear the truth", Jungkook said mockingly.

"Jungkook, if you had loved Unnie, why did you marry me? WHY?!", Y/N shouted.

"For the sake of your feelings and for the promise made by our parents".

"For the sake of my feelings, huh?! And doing all these behind my back??"

"Yes, so what!!! Who would even spare a glance at a girl like you?!!", Eunji looked at Y/N as if she was a filth.

"Jungkook, what did I lack?!!!", Y/N said softly. No energy, no enthusiasm was left in her.

"Everything, you lacked everything", Jungkook answered.

Y/N looked at him. Her expression blank, but her eyes filled with hatred and sorrow.

"What do you have in you?!! Nothing!!! And, my dear Eunji! Eunji has everything I need!! Everything!!", Jungkook said with no remorse in his voice.

Y/N couldn't believe all these.
The person she loved more than anyone else, more than her life had cheated her, had betrayed, had used her!!!

She looked at both of them and said,"You will repent for everything" and left their room.

She didn't even glance at Jimin and quickly went out.
Jimin followed her.
Y/N  was standing in front of the car.
Jimin went to her and touched her shoulder.
Y/N looked turned around and looked at him.
Her eyes were filled with tears.

She hugged Jimin and burst into tears.

"W-why did h-he do li-like this to me!!! Was I s-so un-unworthy!!!"

Jimin patted her.

When finally Y/N stopped crying, she asked Jimin,"Oppa, how did you know all these?"

"You sit in the car. I will say you everything on the way" Jimin replied.

Y/N did as told.

Jimin started the car.