CHAPTER 7

JUNGKOOK, You here?

Jungkook and Y/N broke the eye-contact as they heard someone called Jungkook.
Jungkook looked at the person and..

"You here?!!!" He asked.
The person looked at him straight without blinking.

"Jungkook, how are you? W-we met af-after so long time!!"

"Hi Unnie!!!", Y/N greeted.

"She is Y/N, my would-be-wife, EUNJI." Jungkook said.

"Ohh..nice to meet you", Eunji faked a smile.

"I have heard a lot about you, Unnie", Y/N spoke.

"Huh?!", Eunji looked at Y/N with a questioning look.

"Umm..." Jungkook mumbled.

"I forced him to say his past. So, don't be angry with him Unnie.", Y/N said.

"Oh.. Jungkook, did you forgive me?", Eunji pleaded.

"He has!" Y/N spoke.

"I have forgiven you, Eunji", Jungkook said softly.

"Then why didn't you come back to me?" Eunji asked him.

"I have Y/N."

Thisvbroke Eunji's heart.
And it was the beginning; she was jealous of Y/N.

Y/N looked at Jungkook and then at Eunji. She understood how Eunji felt.

"Umm, Unnie. How's your business going?"

Eunji quickly changed her expression and smiled at Y/N.
"It's go-going nice".

"How do you know about her business?", Jungkook asked Y/N.

"Well, see. I have heard, Unnie's having a deal with my Oppa. So that's how I got to know." Y/N answered.

"Umm.. Jungkook, if you don't mind can we be friends again?" Eunji asked.

"Hm", Jungkook hummed.

"Can you please come in my house for dinner tomorrow?", she asked her ex-boyfriend.

"Yeah sure, Unn-", Y/N was cut off.

"Only Jungkook." Eunji interrupted.

Jungkook looked at her and then at Y/N.

Y/N nodded.

"Okay", he answered.

*Next eve*

"Okay Y/N Goodbye. Don't worry about me. I will come back", Jungkook assured her.

"Goodbye, enjoy", Y/N bade him goodbye.

*After a few hours*

"Hello, Unnie, is Jungkook with you?" Y/N asked over the phone.

"N-no..he has left l-long time ago. He hasn't reached till n-now?!" Eunji asked back over the phone.

"No. He hasn't come. He isn't even receiving my calls. I am worried about him. Is he okay?"

"Don't worry. Maybe.. maybe he is stuck in traffic congestion or something like that."

"But, why isn't he receiving my calls?!"

"Maybe, some technical problem. Don't worry. He will be safe"
And Eunji hung the call.

Y/N consoled herself. But, deep down she could sense there is something wrong.

That night Jungkook didn't return home.

Next day, while Y/N was busy cooking, the door bell rang.

She went and opened the door to find Jungkook standing there with a broad smile.
Y/N didn't even look at him and went back.

Jungkook followed her and went upto the kitchen.
"I am sorry. So sorry dear", he held his ears and looked at her pouting.

Y/N didn't even bother to look at him once and continued with her work.

"Y/N please. I am sorry. I know I have done a great mistake. Please forgive me. I will never repeat again", Jungkook pleaded.

Seeing Y/N  showing no interest on him, he finally pulled her to him and said, "I am sorry. Please forgive me" and he held her hands.

"What's the use telling sorry now?!! Don't you understand how worried I was! If anything happens to you, what will Appa, Eomma, Oppa Abeonim(father-in-law) and Eomeonim say! How will I show my face to them! Don't you care about them! About their feelings! About me!"

Y/N was crying while she said all these.

Jungkook was dumbfounded to find her crying. She hardly cries until and unless she is deeply hurt.

"I am sorry!"

"A sorry won't make everything alright! I hate you! I hate you! I HATE YOU!!!" Saying she hugged Jungkook and cried bitterly with her face on his chest.

Jungkook patted her and caressed her hair.

"I will never do this again."
He lifted her face and wiped her tears. "Now smile"
Y/N smiled with tears still on her eyes, her eyelashes wet, and her face tear-stained.

"Promise me you won't repeat this again. Promise me you won't leave me!" Y/N demanded.

Jungkook took her hand and said, "I promise!"