CHAPTER 15

In front of their eyes, lying in pool of blood was...

EUNJI!!

Jungkook was shocked. He looked at the bloody body of Eunji. Her eyes closed, her face covered in blood...

Eunji!!! Why?!! Didn't you think about Jungin?!!!

Y/N sat beside the dead body of Eunji.
She touched her face.

"Unnie?!! Why?!! Why did you commit suicide?!! Why did you jump from the terrace?!! You were never unimportant in Jungkook's life!! Never!! And... didn't you even think about the child!! She is a baby!! Only 2 years old!! Didn't you think about her mental state?!! How could you do this?!!! You said you will care about her!!! Please...for Jungin come back!!", Y/N was crying hard.

She had taken Eunji's hand and placed her head on it.

She sobbed harder.

Jungkook still didn't say anything.

Suddenly Y/N felt something inside Eunji's hand.

She tried to open it. After a few attempts,she opened it and found a paper.

Suicide note?

Y/N looked at Jungkook.

She stood up and went to him.

"Unn-unnie wrote this. Come aside".

She pulled him inside the hotel and helped him sit on the sofa.

Jungkook still didn't say anything. He didn't even cry.

Y/N sat beside him and looked at him.

"Read what she has written!", Jungkook ordered Y/N, speaking for the first time.

Y/N noticed how soft, weak his voice was.

Y/N opened the paper and read:

" Dear Jungkook,

I am having this certain feeling again. And this time, I'm afraid, I cannot recover. I see you being bound to me, but not happily. You have given me the greatest happiness possible, but I don't want to be the one to take away yours. So,I am doing what seems the best to do. What I am trying to say is that my presence would have never let you go to the one you really love,Love from the bottom of your heart.

I have no complaints, my Love. You can go to her, live happily, together, forever. It's just that I can never see someone I love with all my heart,leave me unloved and go to someone else and be hers.

Therefore, I think this is the best time to end my presence as I could have never lived longer. Hope you both live happily.

Never be bothered about the fact that the one you really love is the reason I am gone. Just Love her more everyday, give her the respect she deserves.

But, just be sad that you lost someone who loved you truly.

~Eunji."

Y/N was crying harder. She could not believe that Eunji died.

Suddenly, Jungkook said, "Where's Jeongsu and Jungin?"

Y/N looked at him.

Jungkook went upstairs. Y/N followed him.
Jungkook went to his room and found Jeongsu and Jungin sitting.

Y/N stood near the door of the room.

"Appa!! Did yu fin-d Eomma?!", Jungin asked him.