CHAPTER 12

"Jeongsu is that child whom you had asked me to abort!

Jungkook looked at her wide eyes. He was shocked.

"H-he is my child? My own son?!".

Y/N kept looking at him.

Jungkook held her arms and said," Why didn't you say this to me before?!"

"You never asked me before", Y/N smartly answered.

"Y/N..please forgive me for everything I did..please and come back to me?!"

Y/N narrowed her eyes.

"What did you say?!"

"Please come back to me!", Jungkook pleaded as tears appeared in his eyes.

"Huh?!! Go back to you?! And what about Eunji Unnie and Jungin?!"

"Umm..."

"I won't go back to you. I have Jackson in my life" Y/N said.

"And, does he love you?", Jungkook asked praying so that Y/N say 'no'.

"He does..he does love me truly. And I too love him truly!"

Jungkook looked at her.

How could she forget me and love Jackson?!! How? Yeah...I had left her.. but she loved me..

Jungkook removed his hands from her arms and then took her hands..

"Will you come back? I need you!"

"Huh?!! You need me..so I have to go back to you?!.. How do you expect me to return to you??!!... And that too just because you need me!! Did you...did you let me stay with you when I needed you the most?!!.. when I needed you the most, you threw me out of the house?!!... And now just because you need me..I must return?!!", Y/N shouted at him. There was anger, sorrow, accusation mixed in her voice.

Tears fell from Jungkook's eyes landing on their joined hands.

"Leave my hand!", Y/N commanded him.

Jungkook did so.. and before he could say anything, Y/N walked away. Jungkook looked at her figure going away from him.

Little did they know that their conversation was heard by another person..

As Jungkook crept out of his room...that person after a minute followed him.

It was none other than...

EUNJI!