CHAPTER 13

Eunji, after hearing everything went back to her room.

Jungkook quietly went upstairs.

When he entered his room, he saw Eunji sitting on the bed, looking down.

"Eunji? Why are you sitting?", Jungkook asked.

Eunji raised her head and looked at him. Her eyes were filled with tears. She walked upto him and asked, "Why did you lie to me?!"

"Lie?"

"You said you didn't know that Y/N was pregnant..you used protection...then..how did Jeongsu take birth?!... Isn't Jeongsu your child?!" She said crying bitterly.

"Wh-what are you saying?"

She held his collar tightly and said, "Don't pretend you don't know. I have heard everything. I know each and every detail of the conversation that took place between you and Y/N a few minutes ago!"

Jungkook looked down and gulped.

Eunji left him and ran out of the room.

"Eunji!!", Jungkook followed her.

Eunji was walking fast looking down...she couldn't believe that Jungkook lied to her.

Suddenly she bumped into someone and saw it was..

"Unnie?!", Y/N asked.

Unnie was going to pass her when Y/N caught her hand and said, "Why are you crying?"

Eunji still didn't say anything and continued crying.

Y/N lifted her face and said, "Why are you crying?"

"Why do you always have to come in between us?!", Eunji asked her..

Y/N looked at her as if she said something wrong..
"I never came in between. I know you have heard everything when Jungkook and I were speaking. Listen, I do not want to return in his life. You are his..only his.. and he belongs to you, only you. Now come with me!", Saying she held Eunji's hand and pulled her towards her room.

On the way, Y/N meet Jungkook.
Jungkook heaved a sigh of relief on seeing Eunji safe.

"Here's your wife", Y/N remarked and placed Eunji's hands on that of Jungkook's. Jungkook kept on starting at Y/N.

Hardly had Eunji's hand touched Jungkook's, she left them and again ran away.

Y/N looked at Jungkook...and then walked fast. She finally caught up with her and then held her hand and turned Eunji towards her.

"Why are doing this to Jungkook? He loves you!! Don't hurt him!", Y/N said her raising her voice.

Eunji was crying hard.
She looked at Y/N and suddenly said, "Can you marry Jungkook again?!"

There was a long pause.

"N-no... I can't marry him. And moreover...I am married to Jackson whom I love the most!" Y/N replied turning back.

Jungkook had come by the time and heard the words uttered by Y/N.

"I love Jackson!!! Jungkook Oppa...he is now no one to me!!"

No one?!! You could say this, Y/N!

"Then why do you care so much about him?", Eunji asked.

"I don't care about him. I just care about his family", Y/N faced Eunji and said, "Don't quarrel Unnie! It will affect Jungin. And...I care about her too since she is Jeongsu's first friend. If you two quarrel, it will affect Jungin...and eventually affect Jeongsu. Jeongsu's Happiness is everything to me!".