CHAPTER 6

Jungkook and Y/N, they used to call each other everyday, went for dates in Busan, Daegu, Seoul, Ilsan...
They were a happy couple..

*4 years later*

"Congratulations Jungkook!!! Now, you are going to be the CEO of Jeon Co. Hope you rise higher and achieve all those goals which I couldn't. I have complete faith in you", Mr. Jeon praised Jungkook while all the office members applauded Jungkook.

Jungkook is now the current CEO of Jeon Co. Just like he had said to Taehyung 4 years ago - just thinking of following Appa's footsteps.

Y/N lives in Busan now. She has been promoted due to which she has live in Busan.
She stays with Jungkook in a small two-storey house.

In the morning, she first goes to Mr. Jeon's house and makes lunch for the elderly people.
And then, she goes to her office which is quite near.

"She is truly like our own daughter. I am glad to have her as my daughter-in-law", Mrs. Jeon used to praise her nearly everyday.

Y/N is now one of the most successful  fashion designer in Busan.
She works in KSN Co. and has a very high reputation among her colleagues.

Jungkook and Y/N have come more close to each other, staying in the same house, but they never had any kind of physical relationship.

Y/N, being a woman of good character, never allowed Jungkook to do such things. Their physical relationship was only limited upto kisses or hickeys on the neck.

One day, when Y/N returned from her office to Mr. Jeon's house to make dinner for them, she saw Jungkook and her parents there.

"Appa!! Eomma!!!", she went to them and hugged them tightly.
"When did you come here? And, where's Oppa?"

"We came in the evening. Taehyung is busy with the company. He has many deals and meetings, so he could not come today. Don't worry. He will probably come at your wedding" said Mr. Kim.

Y/N smiled.
She washed her hands and then went to the kitchen.

"Y/N dear. Today is your holiday. I have asked the maid to do everything", Mrs. Jeon said.

"But, I could have done all", Y/N kind of whinned.

"No dear. Come and sit here. Everyday you work for us. You need some rest. And from today, you will take care of yourself only. Our maid will take care of us. You don't have think about us. Okay?", Mr. Jeon said.

Y/N nodded.

"So, when are we planning to have our children's wedding?", asked Mrs. Kim.

"I don't want to delay it. This month, it is quite difficult since all our children are busy with their businesses or job. It will be better to have the next month", said Mr. Kim.

"What do you say?", He asked looking at Jungkook.

"I have no problem if it takes place in the next month", Jungkook answered.

"And Y/N?", asked Mrs. Jeon

Y/N looked down and said,"As you all wish" and smiled shyly.

Then, they had dinner together.
Mr. and Mrs. Kim was given a room.

And, seperate room for Jungkook and Y/N

Y/N was given a luxurious room.

They stayed there for that night

Next day, Mr. and Mrs. Kim went back to Daegu. And Jungkook went for the office.
Y/N cooked meals for her would-be-mother-in-law and would-be-father-in-law and went to her office.

*In the evening*

"When will he come?", she was getting impatient waiting for nearly half an hour and kept watching at her watch.

"Here.. here I am", panted Jungkook.

"Where were you?I have been waiting for you for half an hour!"

"I am sorry..sorry dear forgive me", he apologized and smiled.

"You are very clever..always melting my heart by smiling in that way".

Jungkook smiled more broadly.
They went inside and sat down.

"What do you want Sir?", asked the waiter.

Jungkook looked at his partner.

"Umm..black coffee and you?"

"Same" answered Jungkook.

"Okay Sir", the waiter bowed and went away.

"Ah...I just can't wait any longer...just 3 weeks and 4 days left. And we are going to get married!!!", Jungkook exclaimed.

Y/N smiled at him.
Those lovely, doe-shaped eyes, that sweet smile on his lips....a stunning, attractive face that could take all your breathe away at one glance!!!

"I am lucky to have you as my life-partner", Y/N said as she held his hand.

"Me too" Jungkook kept the other hand on hers and squeezed her hands.

They were looking at each other lost in each other's eyes...when suddenly

"JUNGKOOK, You here?"