CHAPTER 3

"Tell me how's it".

Jungkook went inside and was surprised to see the room.

The room was grand one with a shining chandelier attached to the ceiling.
There was an attached wardrobe on the right of the bed and the Sunrays coming from the window lit the room. It looked like heaven!

"Wow!", Jungkook exclaimed with his eyes wide

"It's awesome.. thank you Y/N." He turned to Y/N and said.

"It's our duty. Wait Lemme bring your luggage. For the time being see the room and if there's any problem, just tell me. Okay?"
Jungkook nodded and smiled.
Y/N went downstairs.

*Downstairs*
"Hey Oppa, where are you? Come on help me with the luggage. Hey!!. Where are you?", Y/N shouted.

"Here here..I am here. Don't shout." Taehyung came.

"Where's Ahjussi and Ahjumma?", asked Y/N.

"Appa took them to their room", Taehyung replied while he took the trolley and went upto the stairs.
Y/N followed him.

"Good, now you carry it upto the room".  She said trying hard not to laugh at how her brother struggled to pull the trolley upstairs.

"Stop laughing and help me, you dumbhead!" Taehyung said glaring at her.

"WHAT! I am a dumbhead! Fine, then I won't help you a bit." She said and stood at the foot of the stairs with her arms crossed.

"Ahh...this girl..okay fine , Sorry. Please Miss Kim Y/N. Please help me with the luggage.", Taehyung said with a fake pleading voice.

Y/N smiled and went to help him.

They reached and took the luggage inside the room.

"Thank you very much for taking the trouble to bring it up. And this room is just perfect." Jungkook said.

"It's okay Jungkook", said Taehyung.
"Ahh...this man..looks so grown up. And this sister of mine, is still a child. Learn something from him, Y/N", he said and quickly left.
"YOU!" Y/N said and was about to run out of the room when she remembered one thing.
She turned back and looked at Jungkook.

"Well, you know. Oppa is right. You have grown up a lot. Grown up into a man. A handsome one", saying she winked at him and ran away.

Jungkook was left speechless.
What did she do just now? Winked at me! Huh?!..or am I imagining things!And why is my neck getting hot?..

He sat on the bed. He still cannot remove Eunji  and the moments he had spent with her from his mind. He felt depressed whenever he thought about her..but he also couldn't help but think about her.

"Oppa!"
"Oppa!"
"Hey, Oppa!!!", she shook him.
"Wha-what happened?", Jungkook came back to his senses and looked at Y/N.

"Where do you get lost sometimes? You were never like this. You were so lively. Is there any problem?", asked  Y/N.

Jungkook shook his head from side to side.
Y/N looked at him with her sharp eyes and said, "Don't lie. I can see you are in depression. If there is any problem share with me. You know, I am quite good at solving problems.  Umm...so..tell me the problem."

Jungkook looked at her eyes.
Those eyes...I feel like looking at those eyes for my whole life. The depth in her eyes attracts me.
Should I tell her? Will it be safe? Will she really be able to solve my problem?
I don't know.. but.. something inside me told me to spit out.

"Umm..promise me you won't say this to anyone", said Jungkook taking her hands.

"But-"

"Promise me" and Jungkook held her hand more tightly.

Y/N looked at his hand and then at his face. He was pleading.
"Okay then, promise". She said with a smile.

And, Jungkook told her everything right from the day he had a crush on Eunji till the day he broke up.

"Hmm...so you still cannot forget Eunji Unnie..", said Y/N.

Don't worry, I will make you happy again. I promise.