Bruises?

Felix noticed how Marinette would be in school. He noticed the occasional bruises hidden inside her sleeves. He wondered if any of their classmates actually tried hitting her. Kim, as Marinette told him, would often punch her arm when they exit the class or would shove her out of the way, but nothing too extreme to leave bruises. Besides, Kim went to go to another school that offered him a scholarship for his swimming. 

He would also expect Lila to hurt Marinette and he was on his way to slap the waste of space but Marinette held him back and promised him that Lila had never touched her, except for the occasional shoves. She also promised that she would tell him if that ever changes. 

So where did the bruises come from? 

"Huh? Oh, um..." Marinette fumbled, lowering her sleeves to try and hide more of the bruises. As far as Felix could see, they weren't that bad, but it still worries him. "You know how I'm such a klutz, and I trip over things..." Marinette explained, turning away from Felix as she speaks. 

Felix only lifted a brow. No, he does not know she was a klutz. He has not once since her trip on her feet or other things in her way before. She was quite flexible in fact. 

Marinette quivered at the look Felix was giving her. She started to panic. She started to wave her hands around and raise her voice to convince Felix that it was, indeed, her own doing. Felix was not convinced but decided to let it go. He'll speak to her about it another time.