Back

"Nino!" 

Marinette jumped off of the pavement and bear-hugged the newly arrived boy. They were in front of Marinette's bakery after school and after a long annoying day, Marinette was so happy to see Nino visiting. 

Nino stumbled back from the sudden bear hug the small girl gave, but he hugged her back. It was so good to feel Marinette's welcoming embrace again. 

"Ahem." Nino and Marinette looked to see the blonde well-dressed boy standing near them, looking impatient. 

"Oh!" Marinette let go of Nino and stood in between the two boys. "Nino, meet Felix. Felix, meet Nino." Marinette introduced, her smile never leaving her face. She was glad she finally have her two friends meet each other. And, hopefully, they'll become fast friends because of the experience in London. 

Felix raised a reluctant hand and extended it towards the other boy. "Pleasure to meet you," he said.

Felix smiled and grabbed Felix's hand. "Pleasure's all mine," Nino replied, neverminding the unwelcoming aura Felix seemed to radiate. 

Nino let go of his hand and smiled at Marinette. "Dudette, we have a lot of catching up to do. Why don't we head for the ice rink? We could bring Grumpy-pants with us," Nino suggested.

Grumpy-pants. Felix scowled at the nickname this newcomer dubbed him. He wasn't that grumpy. 

Marinette took no mind to the nickname. She only smiled and excitedly nodded her head. Both Nino and Marinette dragged Felix to the ice rink, casually talking about how exciting Nino was back again and what they could do for the next week he was staying here.