Ladybug

Marinette panted. She was exhausted and her left arm was limp. It was bitten by Mouse Prince's venom, immobilizing her arm. She was lucky the venom only stopped there. She collapsed, leaning on the wall for comfort. 

Tikki eyes her holder. Worry flickered in her eyes as she lowered herself to sit on her knee. Her worried gaze turned to her arm. It did not heal after the transformation, and visible bruises could be seen around her neck where Mouse Prince had choked her to "silence" her. 

Tikki heard quick footsteps and her eyes turned to see the familiar blonde boy rush towards them. Tikki hid behind Marinette, in fear of exposing their secret. She did not know if the boy saw Marinette de-transform, but she hoped for the best.

Felix scanned the girl from head-to-toe and his eyes were quick to spot Tikki near Marinette. His eyes gazed at Marinette's exhausted orbs and it hurt him to see her like this. "You're Ladybug..." he whispered. 

Marinette turned away and tried to sit upright, but struggled. Felix held her down, making sure she doesn't pain herself even more with the extra effort. 

"I'm sorry..." Marinette whispered as she looked away, letting Felix carry her weak body into his arms. Stray tears left her eyes and all Felix wanted to do right now is to put her somewhere safe, away from the cruel and broken world humanity made itself into. 

He sighed as he ran in the streets, making sure not to be spotted by anyone or the akuma. He ran through the empty streets, looking for a place for Marinette to heal up. "I know."