Nathaniel

Nathaniel didn't want to be here, but he was dragged into it. Plotting against Marinette was their problem, not his. And Felix was a pretty decent guy and Nathan feels wrong trying to push himself in someone else's life. He knows Marinette's a good kid and she really did not deserve to be pranked like that, but what could he do? He has no courage other than being a bystander. 

"Nathan, can you do it?" Alya asked. 

Nathaniel blinked. What was he being asked? He was half-listening to the conversation he did not want to be a part of. And sadly, he was being dragged deeper into the spot where he doesn't want to be in - the Limelight.  

"The pictures! You're as quiet as a mouse, and Lila can help you track down the guys Marinette's been hooking up with. If you can take a few pictures, we can convince Felix Marinette isn't who he thinks she is!" 

Nathaniel looked at Alya, completely baffled. Spying on someone? Taking pictures of them? Sneaking into their private life? "No. No, no, no, no..." Nathaniel chanted as he rushed to grab his things.

"What? Why?!" Alya asked as she chased after him towards the exit of the classroom. She got his wrist and pulled him back, making him drop several of his supplies. "You'll just have to help us. This will be easy for you-"

"I said no!"  Nathaniel screamed, glaring at Alya with all the fierceness he could muster. Most of that was just anger. "I am not going to pry myself into someone's personal life! I was dragged here by you and the rest of the class, so whatever you plan on doing, leave me out of it!"

"Ah! An akuma!"

"What-"

Then everything went black.