Ice Cream

"I do not understand what you find interesting in that boy..." Felix commented as Marinette broke into memory lane and recalled her fondest moments with Luka. Felix was not jealous, don't worry. He understands, somehow, that recalling the fondest moments of someone was a positive way to look into life as if it was worth something. And seeing those cute dimples as Marinette talked made it worthwhile. 

"How does one know the music your heart is singing?"

Marinette shrugged. "Maybe he just reads people well." Marinette looked around the area and her eyes sparkled at the sight of Andre's Ice cream. 

She pulled Felix towards the cart and ordered two ice creams. Andre smiled, recognizing the familiar blunette and his eyes turned to Felix. Something flickered in his eyes that Felix couldn't recognize, but whatever it was, the ice cream man seems to become wary. 

"Here you go, Marinette. Mint for their eyes and blackberry for their locks. Lucky are they to ever have you." Andre handed her the ice cream and Marinette took no second accepting it. She also didn't consider his words, but Felix did. 

Andre turned to Felix and smiled kindly. He scooped a few colored ice cream and handed it to Felix with a big smile. "Licorice for her mane and red raspberry for her spirit. I hope you the best." 

"Thanks, Andre!" Marinette said. They waved goodbye to the ice cream man and headed their way.