Chapter 24: London

Jacqie didn't watch any races in June. Seb almost won on the Canadian GP race but he went off the track on last lap, so he had to give his lead to Jenson. But he won again at the European GP in Valencia, Spain.

In the mid year, she usually got vacation time for about 3 months. So, he used the opportunity to have a vacation with her.

He had come to London several times, including to her cousin's house. But he told her that he never explored much the city. Jacqie herself loved London because it had some classic buildings, but the city was very modern and beautiful.

And she had a plan to stay at a hotel. She told her cousin, Melissa, that she wouldn't stay at her house and thankfully she understood.

---

In the morning, when she was sitting at the airport beside Elisa and Vania, she checked her phone and there was an e-mail from Seb who sent it on the previous day.

Hi, Jacqie! I just want to inform you that if you've arrived in London, you can go and stay at Premier Inn London Wimbledon South Hotel. It's about half an hour from Heathrow airport by taxi. See you.

Then, she replied the e-mail.

Hi, Seb! Okay, I'll go there. Now I'm still waiting for my flight. Don't say that you've reserved a room for me (again)! See you there!

After she tapped the send button, Elisa asked her, "Is there a message from Seb?"

"Yes. He told me about the hotel where we are going to stay at."

"Did he reserve a room for us again?"

She shrugged. "Hmm, he didn't mention it. Maybe."

"Hmm, okay. Come on! Let's go to our plane!"

"Okay. Are you ready, Vania?"

"Of course!"

Jacqie took her suitcase and they came in to the plane. As usual, they had a flight for about 18 hours to London, England.

They finally arrived at Heathrow airport, at about 8 in the evening. Before they left the airport, she turned on her phone and there was a notification. There was an e-mail's reply from Seb.

You are late, dear. I've reserved a room for you, haha... You can take the card at the receptionist and your room number is 347, while mine is 343. I can't wait to see you ;)

She sighed slightly. "Seb has reserved a room for us again."

"Really? Don't feel guilty, Jacqie. You know that how kind he is," Elisa replied while stroking Jacqie's back.

"Okay. Let's go to the hotel. He said that our room number is 347."

"Number 347," Elisa mumbled, remembering the number. "Okay, let's go!"

The girls left the airport and went to the hotel by taxi. After they arrived there, they took the key card from the receptionist and immediately came to their room.

---

Jacqie woke up first before Elisa and Vania. After she took a bath, they had finally woken up too, but they were still on bed and looked so sleepy and tired.

"Arrgh... Jetlag..." Elisa groaned.

"No wonder why, we had a veeery long flight," Jacqie chuckled.

"Yeah, you're right. And I'm still sleepy."

"Do you want to sleep again?"

Vania refused. "No, Jacqie! It will waste our time."

She smiled. "Okay, you should take a bath now, Vania. I'm sure that you'll feel fresh afterwards, just like me."