Chapter 34: Announcement

I am Sebastian's fiancee! The words kept ringing in her mind. She never expected that it would happen in her life. She felt that she was the luckiest girl in the world to have him as her future husband.

They had planned to wed in February, on the following year. So, they only had around 7 months after they were engaged to prepare it. They would marry in Switzerland, and it would become a small and private party, as they would only invite their big families and some of his friends.

Talking about Formula 1 2012 season, Seb was still fighting for his third WDC title. It was going to be decided on the final race. So, she asked him to focus first on his chance to win it. After that, he could focus on their wedding plan, and he agreed.

---

Sao Paulo, Brazil, would be the witness on who was going to win the 2012 WDC title, Sebastian or Fernando. It would be a tight battle between those two multiple champions.

Seb was walking the track with some mechanics when Jacqie sat down with Britta in his private room. Britta had known about the news and she was so elated to hear it.

"Jacqie?"

"Yes, Britta?" she smiled at her.

"Are you nervous this weekend?"

"Yes, I am nervous but at the same time I'm really looking forward to know who's gonna win the title."

"Don't worry. Seb is going to win it and it will be dedicated for you."

"I hope so, Britta. But he will win not only for me, but also for all. For his family, the team, and the fans."

She nodded. "I agree. By the way, I still can't believe that he will marry you soon."

She blushed slightly. "Me too, Britta."

"Are you feeling more nervous than this race when you are preparing for your wedding?"

"Hmm yeah, more or less."

She stroked her back. "Don't worry, Jacqie. I'm sure that everything will go smoothly. I always pray for both of you."

"Thanks, Britta."

Jacqie was always glad that Britta was so supportive to Seb and herself. She remembered that she once told her that Seb was happier when he was with her, and it made her happy as well.

An hour later, Seb and others came back to the garage. Even though he looked a bit tired, but he continued to explore his 'Abbey' with the mechanics.

She was proud to see his spirit and the team work that they always showed. She thought that tired was never found in his dictionary. He enjoyed every single hour to do his job.

Until 10 in the evening, Seb was still working there. Two hours earlier, Elisa and Vania had gone to the hotel as they were sleepy.

And some minutes later, he finished it. Then, he came to his private room in the garage to take his own backpack, and he walked up to her.

"Jacqie, I'm so sorry. I'm sure that you are sleepy right now."

"It's fine, Seb. I'm not sleepy, to be honest. Have you finished all?"

"Yes, I have. Come on! Let's go back to the hotel before you fall asleep here!"

She patted his arm slowly. "It won't happen, Seb. Come on!"

---

Last practice and qualifying session in 2012 season. All spectators at the grandstand were so excited. Some of them brought the flags of their idol's nationalities to show their support for the drivers.