Chapter 38: What To Do To Lila

"That, and that Lila is a stupid, lying little warm toilet seat who deserves for her teeth to be boiled in a pot of urine and for cement to be poured in her freaking ears."

---Marinette's POV---

I said too much with Alya. This whole mess is my fault. 

I caused two akumas by leaving. What gave me that right? I was hurting people, and even if I had broken the bond between myself and them, I was in the wrong by causing them pain. 

From what Alya had told me in our little heart to heart while both in a lot of pain and not thinking clearly, at least a few of my classmates had believed in me and felt genuinely sorry about what happened. That's got to count for something right? Did that make it wrong that I still didn't want to see them? Was I being selfish?

"Spots off."

Tikki flew out of my earrings and into my hands.

It was probably a bad idea to text Nino with my bug phone. Nobody was supposed to have that number except Cat Noir and the other heroes. There was a slight chance that he might have recognized it from his time as Carapace.

Then there was Alya. She seemed so desperate to make me feel better even if she didn't know what was wrong. Was I a horrible person for still being mad at her? For not wanting to see her though she was improving? What did that say about me?

Being back in that room made it worse. Screaming, things flying everywhere, and Lila. She looked me right in the eyes. The vomit green of her eyes clashed with the bluebell blue of mine and I was sent back to the last time I had looked her straight on. The day I left.

I shuddered at the memory.

How much longer could I do this? 

"What do you think made the whole class that upset?" Tikki asked me.

"Something about Lila?"

"Maybe when Nino comes over, he can explain?"

Nino. I wondered how knowing where I was was affecting him. Knowing where I was hiding, and why, and not saying a word to his best friends, my parents, anyone. Was I wrong for putting him through that? When this was my fault in the first place?

I didn't know. It was too late to go back and pretend this never happened, but I may have been causing more harm than good. What was I supposed to do? Go back? Stay here? 

Neither option seemed ideal anymore. I would have been causing pain no matter what I chose, the difference being who was hurting. I wasn't in a good position there, but without me everything is falling apart for everyone else. Was it selfish to choose to not hurt myself? To let all else fall behind me and sit here and do nothing? How was that heroic?

The only reason I did this in the first place was because I thought that Ladybug was more important, but without Marinette, there have been two akumas and from what Alya mentioned, the class completely fell apart. They needed me, but they didn't want me. 

---Nino's POV---

NOPE!

"WHERE IS SHE, SOMEBODY GONNA FREAKING DIE!" Alix screamed, cracking her knuckles.

"That's not cool." Julika mumbled.

There was nothing wrong about Marinette, but DATING?! NO NO NOPE! I had a tiny crush on her for like a DAY! AND ONLYE because I was misplacing what I felt for ALYA! Ninette is NOT a thing!

And cheating?! ME! CHEATING ON ALYA?! WITH HER BEST FRIEND?!

"Nino, we believe you. If this whole thing with Marinette has taught me anything? It's that I need to trust my friends more." Rose stated, rubbing Julika's back a little.

"That, and that Lila is a stupid, lying little warm toilet seat who deserves for her teeth to be boiled in a pot of urine and for cement to be poured in her freaking ears." Alix added, getting a strange look from the girl she interrupted.

"That may be a bit overboard Alix. We don't want any more akumas..."

Yeah, I could already see where this was going. I pulled out my phone stealthily and hit the record button. If anything, Marinette would get a kick out of it.

"Who needs that stupid roach, no offence to Ladybug. If I ever see Lila's ugly mug again, I will replace every bone in her body with TNT."

"Oh yeah?" Kim retorted, "If I ever see her again, I'll pressure cook her eyeballs."

"I'll air fry her toes!"

"I'll crush her head like a soda can with a hydraulic press!"

"I'll shoot cacti into her brain through her nose!"

"I'll sandpaper her skin down to the muscle and marinate them in acid!"

"I'll snap her like broken pottery!"

"I will take a pair of earbuds, and shove them so far up her ears she can't take them out, then I'll blast music until she REALLY gets tinnitus!" 

"I will take the all the miraculous in Paris, create illusions of Lila dying in all the ways that we said, paralyze her, use the lucky charm and get a knife like anti-bug did to slice her in half, cataclysm her remains, open a portal to heck and scatter her dust among thorns. Then, I will use second chance to do it over, and over, and over, and over again."

"I..."

"I'm not done Kim. Once I've had my fun doing that, I'll use the bunny miraculous to make HER watch it. Over and over again. Then I'll drown her. Maybe burn her alive? Whatever I choose, I'll make her wish she was never born. Then, I'll make it so she wasn't.  I'll break her over and over, until there's nothing left to break. Then I'll undo it all for the sole purpose of letting others, like you, have your fun trying to break her the way I did. The way she deserves."

"Oh yeah? I'll do all that AND break her nose!"