7

Dear Diary
As I sit down to write this entry, I find myself still on my honeymoon with my beloved husband, Edward. It has been an incredible journey so far, and we have been fortunate enough to meet some wonderful people along the way. One such couple is Henry and his wife, who have kindly offered their home for us to stay for a few days before we set off on our travels around England and Scotland.

During our stay with Henry and his wife, I had the pleasure of meeting Mary Howard, my brother's wife. She is a kind and caring woman, and I can see how much she adores my brother, whom I affectionately call Hal. We spent some lovely moments chatting and getting to know each other better.

In fact, I was so taken with Mary's younger sisters and cousins that I decided to take them as my ladies in waiting. They are all well-educated and well-bred, and I am sure they will be excellent companions on my journey as a queen.

Even though I am enjoying playing the role of a normal wife with Edward, I cannot help but feel apprehensive about our future as rulers of England. The pressure of producing an heir as soon as possible is a constant worry on my mind. However, I vow to use this diary as a companion to vent about my royal role, and to express any doubts or fears that I have.

On another note, I have reason to believe that I may be pregnant with our first child. It is still too early to tell for sure, but Edward and I continue to share intimate moments and try for an heir. If I am not pregnant, there is still time for us to conceive, as I am only 16 years old.