17

Dear Diary
In my last update, I shared about Catherine and her husband's visit to court, along with little William, Lady Eleanor, and Anna of Ireland. I am slowly getting used to calling Anna by her rightful title. It was great to have my family by my side, and I even introduced Charles to Anna. I think my son has fallen in love with the Irish ice queen, and I couldn't be happier.

As for me, I am getting closer to the birth of my second child. I am hoping for a little girl, whom I plan to name Emma. Alternatively, I would be just as thrilled with a little boy named Alexander. But ultimately, all I want is a healthy child.

However, my life is not all sunshine and rainbows. There are rumors that my father has another child, this time with Lady Howard, the wife of the Duke of Norfolk. If the rumors are true, I plan to visit Lady Josephine, as she will be named after Saint Joseph, when the child is born. I will welcome her into my household and give her the last name Tudor, just as I have done for Cate and Hal. Though Cate is now a Stuart, she will always be a Tudor in my heart.

Luckily, Edward has offered to look into my father's affairs for me and find more illegitimate children. This way, I can arrange proper marriages for them and set up their household. I will also give the husbands who have married the mother of the child an option to keep their last name. I am grateful for Edward's help, and I am confident that he would never do anything to jeopardize our little family. Like me, he would rather live without the truth than ruin our happiness.