𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

geffri maya as

geffri maya as...
Dylan Manslaket

Dylan Manslaket. A weirdo, as Flash would call her.

Dylan was the relatively absent minded, easy obsessive, often times distracted best friend of Peter Parker and Ned Leeds. She was a odd girl, a girl with a big heart and acted on her instincts rather then thought of logic and reality. Dylan had a thing for conspiracy theories, believing in things many would say was ridiculous or too out of the ordered, sometimes even coincidental.

Such as, if you dream of someone, it means they thought about you before they went to sleep. Dylan was a strong believer in the theory, so whenever she dreams of the superhero that has been helping out Queens, shit hits the fan. Dylan went on and on about Spider-Man, insisting they were soulmates and past lovers. All of which while standing in the presence of the devil himself.

Dylan and Peter were close, almost too close. They had similar past, both living with their aunt after their parents death. They both enjoyed legos and comic books, always had the same exact order at restaurants. They were destin to be best friends, destin to be apart of each other lives no matter how it happened.

Dylan just had no clue she'd been in love with him longer then she realized, but maybe it was too late to realize when the secret he'd kept from her hung in the air the night of homecoming.

fill free to listen to dylan's personal spotify playlist on my account @/wheelerblossom

i don't mind you pretending dylan is you, that's your business! but please keep the "we" "me" "us" "i" comments to yourself. this isn't a x reader, thanks! :)

kylie speaks

y'all asked, i shall
deliver!

i'm so happy for
this.

i'm so happy for this