𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

"No, i'm talking about Peter

"No, i'm talking about Peter." Brad spoke as Dylan joined the rest of the group, her bag and Peters with her, "Has no one else noticed how shady he is? Because I saw him in the back of a rest stop with some woman, in his underwear, and he's always sneaking off."

"Brad, mind your own business." Dylan rolled her eyes, purposing hitting his arm with her bag.

"Like back at the opera, and how he'd suddenly off the trip, staying with family in Berlin?" Brad gave an insane expression, still going on, "Is no one else interested in the truth?"

"The truth that he is staying with his family because his aunt doesn't want him to travel with, no offense guys, a very unstable group of teenagers with two very unorganized teachers?" Dylan saved Peters ass yet again with her speech, "If I had a kid, i'd do the same thing."

"Well, since Peters not really here to tell his truth, what about you, Brad?" MJ sided with Dylan as she nodded toward the taller boy, "Why do you think it is cool to take pictures of people in the bathroom?"

"And question his aunts, who is his legal guardian considering his parents are dead, decisions for him?" Dylan rose her eyebrows toward Brad in questioning, crossing her arms, "Or the fact that you don't want to talk about Peter until he isn't around, seems a little pathetic to me."

"Yeah, dude. Whats all that about?" Flash asked, holding his phone up.

"No, no, no. It wasn't like that." Brad tried to defend himself, "I was trying-"

"Let's just put all the craziness behind us and have a nice, peaceful afternoon." Mr Harrington nodded.

"Took the politically correct words right out my mouth." Dylan nodded with a smile his way.

"I don't like this. Somethings definitely up." MJ spoke as the trio of Spider-Man knowledge looked out the bus.

"Right? Why are their no birds pooping on us?" Dylan nodded as she looked around, eyes squinting from the sun, "I read a conspiracy that birds are actually controlled by the government to spy on us."

"No, Dylan, about Spider-Man." MJ gave her a look.

"Oh, yeah. But, Peter is good at this. You gotta trust that precious little, squeezable face." Dylan hummed.

"You have to remember, just stay calm." Ned nodded his head. Thunder crashed, the sound causing the trio to jump and look to their left, finding smoke forming around the roof top of the building they just left.

"That doesn't look good." MJ shook her head.

"But, it's fake. So, there's nothing to worry about." Ned tried to reassure himself.

"Still kinda scary to look at." Dylan shrugged, "Like the Dust Bowl."

"The bus drivers gone!" Mr Harrington yelled a few moments later as he came to the top of the bus again.

"What?" They all yelled.

"He's dead?" Dylan gapped with a crazy look.

"He is no longer here!" He yelled back over the loud wind, "It's okay. Mr.Dall and I have it under control!"

"No, no, no! Don't drag me into this, Roger!" Mr Dell yelled at him with a point of his finger.

"I'm doing my best, Julius!" Mr Harrington yelled back.

"Julius?" Dylan rose her eyebrows.

"The witches are back!" Mr Dell yelled as the water behind them rose sky high.

"Oh my god, get off the bus!" Mr Harrington yelled in fear.

"Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god, oh my god." Dylan repeated over and over as she ran down the steps in a hurry, water flying all around them.

"Follow me, kids!" Mr Harrington yelled for them. Dylan latched onto Ned and MJ's hands, Betty holding Ned's other as they hurried after Mr Harrington, the bus blowing up behind them.

"Flash!" MJ yelled, grabbing his backpack as she saw him trying to livestream the entire thing.

"Follow the cursed hand!" Mr Dall called.

"Where is Peter?" Dylan asked Ned, looking around the sky as she ran, "Do you think he is okay?"

"He is!" Ned called in reassurance, "Just take his advice!"

"What advice?" Dylan yelled back.

"Stay safe!" him and MJ called at once, grabbing both her arms and yanking her forward before a car had the chance to hit her.

"Earth, fire, water. Oh no, they joined forced like the Power Rangers." Mr Dall gapped as they all stopped to look at the created monster, that had been destroying london.

"You're thinking of Voltron." Mr Harrington called back.

"Who?" he asked back.

"Voltron! You're thinking of Voltron!" Harrington yelled his way.

"Hey, look, it's Mysterio!" Brad called as they saw the familiar green smoke following after the small figure.

"Oh, give him to me!" Dylan yelled, throwing violent punches into thin air, "I ain't scared!"

Betty grabbed her arms to make her stop.

"If Mysterio knows we know-" MJ looked at Dylan and Ned in worry.

"We're in danger." Ned finished with a look of fear, glances of green fighting off the fake monster.

"Yeah, and so are they." MJ nodded fo their classmates.

"Come on, hurry, hurry." Dylan pushed Betty with her as the four ran, Flash running after, "Grab on, Flash, I will pull you!"

Flash grabbed her backpack, his legs moving faster as Dylan ran.

kylie speaks

you ever just
<dylan3
i'm gonna edit her rn

you ever just <dylan3i'm gonna edit her rn