𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

"MJ, I-" Peter began to make an excuse toward the girl, staring at her as she stood infront of the hotel, cutting his and Dylan's moment

"Am Spider-Man." she said back.

Dylan gave a dramatic gasp, slapping a hand over her mouth immediately, "I think I would know if my boyfriend was Peter Parker."

Peter shook his head, "No, i'm not spider-man."

"See." Dylan agreed.

MJ laughed, "I mean, I've bene watching both of you, for like a while now. It's kind of obvious. Especially since I just interrupted a kiss."

"We weren't- Fine, you've caught us." Dylan threw her hands up, Peter looking her way in disbelief with crazed eyes, "I am having an affair, with Peter. Spider-Man doesn't know, i'm a terrible girlfriend, I deserve to rot for being a cheater."

"It's true. I'm not Spider-Man. What would make you think I was Spider-Man? Because I was about to kiss Dylan?" Peter asked, laughing. Dylan looked over quickly as his face flushed, "We weren't about to kiss! I mean, that you thought we were."

"Washington?" MJ asked with a laugh.

"Yeah?" he shrugged her way.

"The fact that you disappear out of nowhere for no reason." MJ stated with a odd look across her face.

"He was getting condoms." Dylan snapped her fingers quickly as MJ gave a look of disbelief, "This affair has been a lot longer then what you may think."

"It-it's true." Peter stuttered with a clear of his throat, "Dylan and I, we just- we have a affair that involves condoms."

"You know, Susan Yaung thinks you're a male escort." MJ rocked on her heels with a questionable look, "To pay for you and Dylan to live without roaches. We all hear you guys talking about it."

"What? Of course i'm not a male escort." Peter defended himself quickly, "The roaches thing is a college dream, after high school."

"Yeah, my aunt doesn't think we should live together yet after that pregnancy scare." Dylan nodded quickly, eyes getting wider by the second, "Hence why we use condoms now."

"No, because he's Spider-Man." MJ spoke causal once again.

"I'm not Spider-Man." Peter argued.

"What about tonight? You snuck off, and you fought that thing. I saw you." MJ gave a serious look, "And don't say condoms because I saw an entire pack in Dylan bag."

"You can't- wait." Peter stopped, looking over at Dylan, who's face was splattered in pure embarrassment and not looking his way, "You brought... why?"

Dylan opened her mouth, shutting it, opening it again, "For Betty and Ned, obviously. They are like rabbits!"

"Are you trying to change the subject?" MJ hummed.

"You can't have seen me because i'm not Spider-Man." Peter shook his head quickly, eyes wider then a deer in headlights, "Also, on the news, it was the Night Monkey."

"The Night Monkey?" MJ frowned her eyebrows.

"Yeah. That's what it said on the news." Peter shrugged his shoulders, "And the news never lies."

"Night Monkey. Okay." MJ chuckled, pulling her backpack off her shoulders and swinging it around.

"What is she doing?" Dylan whispered to Peter.

"What are you doing?" he asked with an alarming look.

"Well, do the Night Monkey and Spider-Man use the same webs?" MJ held Peters web shooter out with a questionable look.

"That is mine." Dylan defended Peter quickly, "I took it, because I knew I would miss my boyfriend while I was away."

"Your Spider-Man boyfriend who is also Peter?" MJ hummed her way.

Peter sighed as him a Dylan shared a look. Peter opened his mouth to say something before the web piece in MJ's hand flashed a bright blue color, causing MJ to drop it as the trio fell back. Dylan looked up at a dark gray form of smoke above them, watching it form into a arm before disappearing.

"What the hell was that?" Peter questioned as he stood up, Dylan following.

"I don't know." MJ looked around, hoping to look at it again.

"It looked like the thing from the carnival, just in smoke instead of fire." Dylan nodded as Peter hesitantly picked up his web shooter, examining it slowly.

"What is it? Some kind of project or something?" MJ spoke up, keeping her distance from the pair and web shooter.

"Yeah, but it's really advanced." Peter looked over it, Dylan doing the same with curious eyes.

"Should we throw it out?" she suggested, "Or that will just cause another sea monster."

"It looked so real." MJ gapped, shaking her head.

"Yeah, really real." Peter agreed with a questionable look.

"That doesn't make since." Dylan cut in as she looked to Peter, "That would mean that-"

"The Elements are fake?" Peter asked, a million thoughts hitting him all at once, "That doesn't make any since because we were there, right? There were fire and destruction, and- Who would do something like that?"

"Someone who isn't on our side." Dylan shook her head just as the web shooter flashed again, the same gray smoke back, only this time a face. Mysterio, the guy who had been helping Peter, appeared in the smoke and zapped at it with his green laser.

"Mysterio." MJ gapped as the smoke disappeared.

Peter turned to her quickly, taking Dylan's hand, "I am Spider-Man. And I've really messed up."

"Mhm." Dylan had to agree.

"Wait. You're being serious?" MJ gapped at him.

"Mhm." Peter got out, squeezing Dylan's hand tighter.

"You're being serious with me right now? You aren't joking? You're 100 percent serious?" MJ questioned yet again.

"MJ! You were just confident about this." Dylan gave her a crazy look, "Did you just think it was a conspiracy or what?"

"I was only, like, 67 percent sure. So why- why are you here?" she spoke fast toward Peter, "Why are you on the school trip? Why are you and Dylan pretending-"

"MJ, I know you have a lot of questions but look, we really have to get out of here, okay?" Peter cut her off, speaking just as quick her way.

"Okay, okay." MJ repeated with a nod, "I can't believe I figured it out!"

"Okay, off we go." Dylan hurried the pair inside, holding Peters hand as MJ ran after them.

kylie speaks

entire chapter is <3