𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐢𝐱

Dylan was brought to the hospital as soon as they got her out of the tower

Dylan was brought to the hospital as soon as they got her out of the tower. She had a pretty bad concussion, one that caused her to stay over night. Her head was bandaged up and she'd been drugged with pain killers.

Peter kissed her wound as he held her hand, "Hey, Dyl Pickle."

"Did they call my aunt?" Dylan asked, he'd sensed her pain in her voice. The lights were off in Dylan's room, if they'd turned on shes only get a horrible headace that would lead to her puking.

"Yeah, yeah, we called her." Peter reassured her, speaking in a whisper. He held her hand, sitting on her bed, "I'm sorry, Dylan."

Dylan hoped he'd been able to see her faint smile in the dark, "I'm glad you weren't there. Today was horrible, Peter. You could have gotten hurt instead of me."

"Well, gladly." Peter said with a minor laugh, making Dylan grin, "I'll let you get some rest."

"No, you stay." she begged, holding his hand tighter. Peter paused, kicking his shoes off and laying next to her. He made sure not to touch her head, instead keep a arm around his waist, "One good thing came out of today."

"Oh yeah? What's that?" he asked, laying us head on their now shared pillow.

"Spider-Man is totally into me." Dylan smirked his way, Peter laughed as Dylan did the same, holding her head in pain.

Dylan had to be out of school for a few days once she was released from the Washington hospital. She didn't mind it much, MJ brought her her work considering they had most of their classes together. Ned stopped by and watched Star Wars with her after he got home from school. Peter texted often and gave her a string of apologies on how sorry he is for not being able to be with her.

Dylan was doing her make up work when she saw it, the spider web forming on her window. With a blink, Dylan climbed off her bed quickly and hurried to her window. She pulled it open with ease, sticking her head out quickly. She looked right first, only coming face to face with a pigeon. But when she looked to her left, there he was.

"Spider-Man." she smiled through her words as she stared at him.

"How you feeling?" the forced accent was back, she hadn't bothered to blow his cover and say she knew it was fake. Dylan backed up some so he had the room to stand in her window frame, "That head of yours holding up?"

"Better now." Dylan nodded her head, standing infront of him. She walked closer, scanning every aspect, "Are you a eighty year old man?"

"What? No." he said quickly to her before clearing his throat, "I'm just your age."

"I won't tell anyone." Dylan promised as she stared, her eyes wide as she took a step closer, "I swear."

Spider-Man put his hand on her face, tilting her head in the slightest. Dylan let him, feeling the faith warmth of his lips under the mask touch her bandaged head. When he pulled away, Dylan looked up slowly. The sunlight blocked him, making it appear as though there were rays of orange outlining his body. Dylan placed her palm on his face a moment, she took a step back, "Don't you have some cats to get out of trees?"

He laughed, but then he was gone again.

"This is a disaster." Dylan spoke as she looked in the mirror, "Why do all dresses look so weird on me?"

"Dylan, you look nice!" Ned yelled at her, picking at the rose peddles, "Tell her, Peter."

"You look beautiful, Dyl." he gave her a soft smile, only getting a loud and dramatic groan in response, "Or not? What-What am I suppose to say?"

"Maybe this is your body rejection your homecoming date. Or your mind calling you is idiot for saying yes." Ned said honestly as Dylan disappeared until the dressing room again, "Flash? Of all the dudes at school?"

"Yeah, I do not agree with this." Peter spoke as he stood to his feet and walked closer to the dressing room, "Dylan, just-just tell Flash you have a new date."

"Peter, he got me a box of flowers and made asked me over the office announcement." Dylan spoke in disbelief from the other side of the door, "Does that seem like something I can just say no to?"

"Say you're sick! Food poisoning!" he tried, falling to the ground as the door open. Dylan stared down at him in disbelief, "Ow."

"I think i'll be okay." Dylan breathed out, stepping over Peter and looking at the burgundy dress in the long mirror. It wasn't long like the others, instead shorter and a better material, "And after that night i'll never speak to Flash again."

"Dylan." Peter spoke from the floor, "You look beautiful."

Instead of a loud groan this time, she gave him a smile.

kylie speaks

dylan being complete
oblivious is driving me
nuts honestly. i keep
waiting to reveal who
spider-man is.

 i keepwaiting to reveal whospider-man is