𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

"What are the two of you talking about?" Dylan spoke up as she walked toward Ned and Peter

"What are the two of you talking about?" Dylan spoke up as she walked toward Ned and Peter. Junior year, as we all know, is an absolute killer. Dylan was a victim of it, after the blip that happened and all the panic she constantly had because of it, the intense classes she was taking was only making it worse. With six hours of sleep every night, nine classes, and a slight awkwardness that hung in the air, it was easy for Dylan to get annoyed.

"Nothing, nothing, never." Peter rambled, slamming his notebook shut and stuff something into his pocket, "What are- you? What are you talking about?"

"I got a detention for falling asleep in class." Dylan said with a eye roll, "Can you believe it? Like, come on. I bet you all my money some of the best interior designers fell asleep in class."

"All your money? What? The three dollars you have for ramen?" Ned snorted as Peter gave her a elbow.

"Five dollars, actually, for a egg roll to go." Dylan rolled her eyes at him, "Peter, are you sitting with me or Ned on the bus?"

"I- you, if that's okay?" he asked, getting a dumb look in return, "Right, of course that's okay, we always sit together."

"Yeah, plus I can't sleep on Ned because he pulls my ears." Dylan said, coming up and cupping her ears, "You don't pull my ears."

"I know you don't like it." Peter nodded with a grin.

"What up, dorks?" MJ spoke as she headed over to the three, "Excited about the science trip?"

"Hey, yeah." Peter nodded his head, "We were just talking about the bus, Dylan and I, together."

"Must be hard for you." MJ said as she looked down at Dylan, "Leaving New York? Spider-Man will probably miss you."

Dylan glanced up at her with a smirk, eyes flickering Peters way for a second, "Oh, I know he misses me. In fact, I bet he's actually thinking about me right now."

Peter reddened as Dylan stood up. MJ looked at Dylan in disbelief, "What is he thinking about exactly."

"Don't know, guess i'll just have to ask him." Dylan hummed, grabbing her bags, "AP English calls."

"Bye, Dyl." Peter called out, voice breaking. Dylan grinned over her shoulder with a wave of her hand.

"Hey, precious." Dylan greeted Peter as his webs dropped him by her side on top or the building, "Shouldn't you be doing press interviews?"

"Maybe." Peter sighed, crossing his legs and dropping his head on her shoulder, "They just keep asking me what it's like to be him, to take over for him. And i'm not, Dyl, and it makes me feel guilty."

"Hey." Dylan nudged Peter as his head came off her shoulders, "I know this is hard on you, and i'm here for you. But you can't feel guilty for what the media shoves in your face. They're gonna say anything and everything to get a rise out of you, they wanna know what gorgeous little dude lives under his mask."

Dylan pushed Peters head as he cracked a grin, flushing in the face and looking into his lap, "I'm not any good at any of this."

"You're great at it." Dylan corrected him with a sad smile, "And he'd tell you the same thing if he was here."

Peter dropped his head back on Dylan's shoulders, "Why aren't you inside?"

"Looking for my star constellation." Dylan hummed, pressing her head on the top of his now.

"Dylan, you look ready to go." Mr.Harrington greeted her, holding his hand up to high five her. Dylan high fived him back with a knowing grin, "Don't even try it."

"Please, Mr.Harrington." Dylan begged, following him around the bus, "I got a note from the doctor, I am one hundred percent infertile."

"It's not just pregnancy, Dylan. Boys and girls are not allowed to sleep in the same room together on school trips. School policy." he spoke to her knowingly, counting the heads outside of the bus, "I thought you wanted to stay with MJ?"

"But it's Venice! The school doesn't know about Venice." Dylan said knowingly, pulling her backpack off and tossing it into the bus, "You know what they say. What happens in Venice, stays in Venice."

"Pretty sure that's Vegas." Peter cracked a grin as he showed up behind her, making Dylan jump, "Sorry."

Mr.Harrington took it as his chance to leave as Dylan sighed and turned around to face Peter again, "What happens if Taken happens in Venice? You get taken while I what? Sleep peacefully?"

"Okay, very, very sweet you wanna protect me, Dyl. But if you forgot.." Peter trailed off, dropping his voice to a whisper, "Spider-Man."

"Still." Dylan sighed as she stared at him, "Its a whole different country, crazy stuff happens in different countries."

"Exactly." Peter grinned widely, pulling her by the wrist toward the bus, that had been taking them to the air port.

kylie speaks

nun like dylan
drives mr harrington
insane once again.

also, peter and dylan
officially have a edit
on my insta if you
want to go watch!!
@/wheeler_blossom

also, peter and dylanofficially have a editon my insta if you want to go watch!!@/wheeler_blossom