𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗼𝗻𝗲

"I'm telling you! We're soulmates, we were definitely a hot power couple in our past lives

"I'm telling you! We're soulmates, we were definitely a hot power couple in our past lives." Dylan spoke as she walked down the hallway, speaking to Ned. People down the hallway bumped into her, though to the naked eye it seemed as though she didn't see them. Dylan Manslaket was a wide eyed, absent minded girl. She lived in her own little world, it was impossible not to see the way it danced within her eyes.

"You keep telling yourself that." Ned huffed, waving her off as the announcement about Homecoming rung above them, "In no universe did you power couple with a superhero!"

"Yes I did!" Dylan defend herself, slapping him harshly on the arm. Peter Parker came into view rather quickly, making Dylan's eyes light up as she grabbed his sweater arm quickly, "Peter, tell Ned that I could pull Spider-man and that we're definitely soulmates."

"S-Spider-man?" Peter stumbled over his world, looking over his shoulder at her as he pushed his books into his locker, "What are you talking about?"

"She's been talking about him all morning, break the news to her so she'll leave me alone." Ned sighed, slapping Peter in the shoulder. The Parker boy stared at Dylan who gave a pleading look.

"I think you'd have a great chance with him, Dyl." he grinned, only getting a groan of disbelief from Ned.

"Thank you!" Dylan spoke loudly as she glared at Ned, "I take Peters word over yours anyways."

"Why are you talking about S-Spider man?" Peter asked. Dylan didn't bother to take notice of how worried and on edge he seemed, red in the face and almost sweating. She didn't notice things like that often. Not because she was selfish, but because she knew he was a complete and total weirdo.

"Ugh maybe because he came to me in my dream." Dylan spoke in disbelief. Peter frowned his eyebrows at her, earning a eye roll, "I had a dream he saved me from a bunch of building sized roaches."

"You hate roaches." Peter nodded his head, "Did you see who he was or- or are you just making a wild guess? Because if you saw someone in your dream it's probably extremely inaccurate and far from anything like how he actually-"

"He had the mask on and didn't say anything to me." Dylan cut the ramble short with a sad sigh, "I guess i'll never know what my soulmate looks like."

"It was one dream, that doesn't make you soulmates!" Ned groaned at her in complete annoyance. Peter cracked a grin at the hopeless arguing, knowing nothing he would say could break them apart.

"God Ned, do you not pay attention to the messages I send to the group chat?" Dylan spoke in disbelief. Ned shook his head, only getting a huff, "I heard a theory that if you dream about someone, they definitely thought about you before going to sleep. And who do you think about before going to sleep? Your soulmate!"

"You know what I think about?" Ned asked as he dug into his pocket and pulled out a small lego that he held before Peters face, "Join me and together we'll build my lego Deathstar."