𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝘄𝗼

"God, we're so connected

"God, we're so connected." Dylan spoke as she stared at the Youtube video of Spider-Man, "I feel like we're really bonded, like we were destine to be together."

MJ looked over at Dylan in disbelief, "You got all that from a Youtube video?"

"Yes, our energies are so there." Dylan gushed, keeping her voice lower as Liz tested the rest of the team, "I bet our signs are compatible. You think his mask connects to his suit or is it own piece?"

"Obviously to his suit, you think he'd risk it flying off?" MJ asked her in disbelief, pointing to the video of Spider- Man using his webs to get from one building to the other, "Even if you did get close enough, what would you even do?"

"Speak from the heart." Dylan nodded with a 'rock on' hand jester.

"You've never even been in the same room as Tony Stark!" Flash spoke up from where he was slummed in one of the chairs, mocking Peter. Flash then looked to Dylan with a eye roll, "And you have no chance with Spider-Man, ever."

"I may!" Dylan defended herself with a glare his way.

"You're a weirdo, he doesn't like weirdos!" Flash said to her with a dumbfounded expression.

"He might like weirdos." Peter spoke under his breath with a shrugged.

"We'll you're a asshole!" Dylan said back with Flash with a point of her finger.

"Okay, Dylan. Language, please." Mr.Harrington spoke up with a minor huff, waving her down, "Don't crush her dreams, Flash."

"Wait, whats happening?" a newer girl on the team spoke up.

"Peters no going to Washington." a voice front the floor rung. Dylan shut her phone off and stuck it into her back pocket, hoping off the stage and walking toward her bag to put it away. Peter handed it to her as she got closer, only to frown at the embarrassed red cheeks she was now wearing.

"Really? Right before nationals?" Liz asked Peter in disbelief with a sigh.

"He already quite Marching Band and Robotics Lab." MJ spoke up, looking away from her notebook as all eyes turned to her, "I'm not obsessed with him, i'm just very observant."

"Flash. You're in for Peter." Liz said as she looked over her shoulder toward the obnoxious boy.

"Oh, I don't know. I gotta check my calendar first. I gotta hot date with Black Widow coming up." Flash mocked as Peter gave him a look of disbelief. Peter zipped Dylans back back up, passing it to her, and watching her head off before he could stop her.

The bell rung from the table, "That is false."

"What i'd tell you about using the bell for comedic purposes?" Harrington spoke up with a warning look.

Dylan groaned when the apartment complex door came back and hit her. Dylan had been carrying her telescope and her physics notebook up to the roof with her, hands too full to push the door open herself. With a groan, she rammed into it and hurried out onto the roof before it could come back and hit her.

The sky above Queens was orange, Dylan's favorite color. It was a few minutes before sun down, giving her the perfect opportunity to not only look for Spider-Man but to hopefully find the constellation she'd been searching for. Dylan set up the telescope, setting her Physics book done on the ledge. She went to remove her backpack, bumping into the book as it went crashing through the air.

"No!" Dylan yelled out as she reached over the ledge as if it was going to come back up at a wave of her hand. Dylan watched as her book nearly hit the ground before a large web suddenly grabbed hold of it, stopped just before it hit the ground. A gasp left Dylan's lips as her eyes widened, staring before her saw Spider-Man swing from her apartment building, taking hold of her book and swimming himself up onto her ledge.

Dylan's eyes were wide as she stared at him, backing up slightly as he landed on the ledge right before her. Dylan had so much she wanted to say, rehearsing this moment so many times in her head all day long. He kneeled down on the ledge, holding the physics book out. Dylan stared a moment before creeping forward, slowly taking it from his hands.

Spider-Man stared at her a moment, tucking his head slightly. Dylan blinked, yelling in her head to say something out loud but somehow couldn't find the words. Her hand came up slowly, fingers shaky. Dylan's palm laid on the outside of his mask, right on his cheek. He leaned into her touch slightly before a shout was heard under them.

Both of the two looked over the ledge to see a man running down the street with a purse in his hand, a woman yelling not too far behind him.

And just like that, he was gone.

kylie speaks

flash, you jealous
fool. spider man would
be lucky to have DYLAN!

 spider man wouldbe lucky to have DYLAN!