one

After transferring into a new school you found yourself at Karasuno High, the school your mother had originally wanted you to enrol in as she herself went there.

From her point of view it was this amazing school with high achieving students and an awesome volleyball team.

Quite frankly, you really couldn't care less.

After you mother had found a new job you were more than thrilled, that was until you realised you'd have to pack your things and move to a new home and new school as it was in your district.

You walked into class and greeted the teacher before he allowed you to choose any seat that was left available.

Funny enough you were a pretty smart kid for your age and ended up in some classes with the third years, despite you only being a second year.

Moving into school a bit more than a couple weeks into the term meant that all the 'good' seat were taken.

That was alright with you though, you had planned for the back row seat anyways. A place where you could get the least amount of attention

The desks were in two so you placed yourself on the right side with your head resting on the wooden surface and prayed that everyone would get the hint you'd wanna be left alone.

Clearly this school wasn't a very high achieving one if student couldn't take hints as you found yourself from the corner of your eye male reach out for the chair next to you and take a seat.

"Dude take a hint would ya?" you complained hoping that your rudeness would sent the boy away.

However he hardly seemed bothered by your harsh words, "Its nice to meet you, I'm Koushi Sugawara"

"Whatever" you muttered opening up your book and took out your pens.

———————————————

After what felt like hours of maths the bell had finally rang signalling that class was officially over. Everyone quickly fled the classroom where they met with their friends and ate their lunch.

The only two left were you and Sugawara.

He was about to make his way out of the classroom when he saw that you were still glued to your chair and went back to resting your head on the table.

"You coming to lunch ?"

"You planning on leaving me alone?"

Sugawara only smiled at your witty remark, he figured you would be the cold type after your first encounter.

"Alright I get it, first day at a new school it sucks ass but hey you have a friend right here if you need okay?"

Truth be told making friends wasn't an easy task for you, sometimes you envied people who could make friends easily. The one person who you felt like you could trust and was really a 'friend' from your middle school went to a completely different high school to you, leaving you right back to phase one.

Not to mention going to a highschool without no friends was bad enough but moving to a new one half way through second year was a completely different story.

Atleast you were familiar with the environment of your old school

Now you would have to put in all that effort again.

A lot of people have let you down in the past and that's what led to sort of "cold hearted" attitude. You learnt that it was best if you kept to as few to no friends at all.

"You never told me your name by the way" sugawara broke the silence interrupting your thoughts.

"If I tell you will you leave me alone?" You said propping your head up on the table

he simply smiled "110% ma'am"

"It's [NAME] and do not call me 'ma'am' it gets on my nerves"

"Well then, hello [NAME] nice to meet you. And no can do im afraid you are stuck with it now"

"Get out of my face already sugawara" you motioned for him to leave the classroom

"If you ever need me ill be in the school gym" he quickly flashed you a quick smile before dashing off to what you assumed was the gym.

You sighed from what was one of the most painful things you had experienced today, and you had double period of maths.

even if i did want to see his stupid face again...motherfucker didn't even tell me where the gym was.