five

The time was exactly 8:00am, you said your farewells to your mom as you slid on your sneakers. opening your front door you felt the sun hit your face.

"Oh god it's too early for this shit right now" you quietly muttered when you saw a tall figure standing out front of your house.

Using one hand in an attempt to cover the sun from shining on your face you made out the fall figure to be sugawara. "Morning ma'am" a big smile formed on his face.

Locking the front gate you chose to ignore him and walked off.

'Feeling a bit more stubborn today now aren't we' Suga thought to himself but that was no problem for him.

Man that guy is a fast walker because no matter how fast you tried to walk away Suga was always one step ahead.

Eventually you gave in and decided to let him walk with you, walking faster was just tiring you out at this point.

———————————————

".....So what's your motive Sugawara"

'Huh? Motive' confused to your question he tried figure out what you saying.

Taken aback at your words he replied in the hopes he would give you some more context. "I have no motive"

"Let's face it... I'm a complete bitch to you, so why would someone like you, a nice cheerful guy who is the complete opposite of me wanna hang with me" You spat getting straight to the point.

"Okay slow your roll [L/n], I do not think you're a bitch whatsoever m'kay? Some people just need more time to open up or trust people and I'm completely okay with that"

"Okay so why do you want to be my friend then" you asked still not sure if he was being completely honest.

"If you ask me why do you want to be friends with me then it kinda ruins the whole point of being friends right?" He places a hand on you shoulder giving a reassuring smile.

"In my point of view, a friendship for me is someone that I like and can also have a good time with, and I like you right?" he added letting go off your shoulder giving you some space to think about what he just said.

The rest of the walk was quiet once again but this time it was a comfortable silence, the both of you walking side by side, his arm casually brushing your side every now and again reminding you that he was still here. You had your earphones in and Suga was just happy to be there. The thought about what he said stayed put in your mind. Maybe he wasn't the annoying person you thought he was. Maybe he could be your first friend here?