six

Going into school there was one subject you absolutely hated at that was science. Science was your worst subject, failing with a 45%, the teacher said if you didn't pick up the grades by the end of the term you could most likely be held back.

One by one the teacher went around the class to hand back your previous tests. Once he had gotten to you he gave a disapproving look as he placed the sheets of paper facing down, one of the many signs that you did not do well on a test.

Slowly you lifted the paper and sighed as you saw none other than...yep you guessed it, your failing grade.

"So what'ya get on the test [L/n]" Suga turned around facing you.

"And it's any of your concern how?" You were already embarrassed enough by your failing grade and you really didn't want anyone else to know, besides as if its anyone of the mans concerns on what you got.

"You're sounding kinda defensive right now [L/n] which isnt helping your case, it's alright though, if you need any help I'm always free" he laughed and turned away leaving the offer at the palm of your hands.

———————————————

Lunch time came around and instead of wandering around the school like you usually do you soon found yourself on the way to find sugawara. Even though you hated asking for help you knew that your mom wouldn't be pleasant to hear that her daughter is failing science and was doing nothing about it.

'If Suga was somewhere where would he be' You think having silver hair he would be a bit more noticeable from the rest huh?

After contemplating where the silver haired male would be you realised that if anything he would be in the gym. If there was once place he would be it had to be the gym.

Standing outside of the rustic metal door you mentally prepared yourself incase there was other people there and you had to start a conversation... something that was never and will never be your strong point.

Carefully sliding it open it made a loud noise 'fuck' and now all eyes were on you.

"Sugawara are you here?" You questioned looking around the room but all you could make out was a bunch of tall sweaty people.

Sugawara approached from the sides turning his head to see you standing right outside the doors.

[L/n]! what are you doing here" he asks cheerfully placing a volleyball down to come over and talk to you.

You quietly asked"Can we talk, preferably outside?" You didn't need the whole team knowing that your failing science and need help.

He nodded in agreement, set his water bottle down and made his way to you. "Daichi give me a minute i'll be quick".

you stepped outside Sugawara following right behind you, that was until you heard a loud yell from inside the gym. "SUGA'S GOT A GIRLFRIEND" .

You spun your head around to see a bald guy laughing his ass off with another short guys with blond streaks at the front of his hair. "Watch your mouth baldy" you furiously replied back, Sugawara was not your boyfriend let alone friend.

"SHE DID NOT JUST CALL ME BALD" he cried out. The whole team laughing at your sarcastic remark.

"So ma'am what's up" Suga said leaning against the gym door.

"I'm taking your offer...to help me study for science" you twiddled with your fingers waiting for a reply.

"Cool, my house after school m'kay?"

Before you could reply he simply stood up and walked away, not before flashing you his infamous smile.

You groaned at the fact that you would be going to his house after school. You've never really been to other peoples houses...especially not a boys one. Plus you already had the day planned, go home, eat and sleep.