fifteen

Throughout the weekend the whole fun and eventful thing to happen was your movie date with Suga which proved to be more than successful.

It was a long weekend since there's was no school on Monday due to a public holiday so you took this opportunity to catch up on the homework you had been avoiding all weekend.

However you couldn't seem to concentrate, a certain silver haired boy was constantly on your mind. Ever since the day you went over to his to study things have been going really well between the two of you, heck you still cant process the fact that you went on a date with him.

But with all these happy thoughts coming to mind, the unwanted thoughts join in as well, and soon enough your brain started to play games on you, one of them being called overthinking.

Come to think of it this was the funnest thing you have had in a very long time, everything seemed to be going well.

And thats when it hit you, everything was going well.

When everything goes well for you it usually means that everything's was going to be shit as well.

And it just had to be when you were finally starting to believe that everything was gonna go well for you and Suga.

'You're so fucking stupid' you thought to yourself as anger flowed through your mind, you could feel your jaw clenching by the second.

Eventually he's gonna leave, they always do because that's what happens when you get close to someone... they always leave.

'No no [L/n] you cannot let yourself fall for him, he's too good for you, he deserves better... you don't want to experience the feeling of loneliness and abandonment again, right? because if you don't want to then don't fall for him'

You tired to snap yourself out of these horrible thoughts but they were more powerful than you realised.

You glanced over to the green sweater that was hanging on your desk chair. The more you stared at it the more tears seemed to prick in your eyes whilst your nostrils flared.

Yanking at the sweater you hid it at the back of your closet where you would hopefully forget about it and any memory it had with it.

You didn't want to think that Sugawara would ever leave you, but you thought that about your previous 'friends' as well and look where that led you.

All the feelings that you had for Suga had to be forced down into the deepest part of your mind, like the sweater, where they couldn't  be found again.

You heard a ding come from your phone, you look over to see that Suga had messaged you.

Picking up the phone you checked the message, it was about the homework but you didn't bother answering, you left him on read and went on about your day. Sure you felt bad about it but you had to get over him, and that was the first step.