twenty

The rest of the day went by in a flash and you soon found yourself in the gym waiting for practise to start.

Today was your first practise without Kiyoko, usually she would do the main things and you just listend and did whatever she told you to do but now with her no being here you had to do things yourself.

"Ayo where's Kiyoko at? She's never late for practise" Tanka says as he walks into the gym.

"Oh um she's not here today just me" you smile towards him which he then smiled back.

You took your seat on the bench next to the waterbottles and watched practise take place.

Your mind should be thinking about volleyball but all it was filled with was Sugawara. The fear of him rejecting you starting crawling into your brain but you tried your best to snap out of it. From now on you tried to stop yourself from overthinking so much and make the realisation on what's the worst that could happen.

Worst case scenario he rejects you but offers to still be friends. It wouldn't be easy but you could live with it.

———————————————

Practise had finsihed and you were now helping the boys pack up all the equipment.

You decided to pull Suga away to finally ask him what's been lingering on you mind.

"Hey loser c'mere for a second"

"Rightio ma'am" he replies as he hands Daichi a volleyball and walks towards you.

You pull on his jacket taking him around the corner. The last thing you need is to see the whole team hear you being rejected.

You stood there stiffly, you were the one to pull him aside and now words couldn't even get out of your mouth.

He didn't mind though, he leaned on the wall with one leg up waiting patiently for anything to come out of your mouth.

'Fuck you're actually so dumb just say it' your mind was telling you and it worked the words came out. Just not how you expected.

"Soireallylikeyouandihopeyoufeelthesamewaybackandifyoudontthatsfineimtotallynotforcingyoutolikemebackijustthoughttheremightbeapossiblitythatyoulikemeback" you huffed in one breathe looking at the floor.

Translation
"so I really like you and I hope you feel the same way back and if you don't that's fine I'm totally not forcing you to like me back I just thought that there might be a possibility that you like me back"

"Hm? I'm gonna need you to repeat that [L/n] i couldn't make out a word you were trying to say" he responded back.

Once again you opened your mouth to say the words, but this time less muffled together.

"So I really like you and I hope that-"
Was all he needed to hear before crashing his sweet soft lips onto yours pulling you in by the waist.

You grabbed onto his face and kissed him harder, taking tiny breaths of air in between.

Finally he broke the kiss.

"Oh how I've wanted to do that for the longest time" Suga admitted looking straight into your eyes.

You not breaking contact decided to ask the question you've all been waiting for.

"Koushi Sugawara, will you do me the honour of being my boyfriend" confidently speaking, the kiss made you realise that you both most definitely shared the same feelings towards each other.

"Anytime any day m'lday" and with that he pulls you in for another kiss.

You heard cheering from behind and  opened your eyes breaking the kiss to see who was around.

The whole team was standing behind you cheering you and Suga on, well except for Tsuki who looked absolutely disgusted in what he just witnessed.

You both laughed and walked over to the team who looked like they were about to explode.

"I KNEW SUGA COULD DO IT" you hear Noya yell, followed by another "I always knew there was something up with you too" coming from Daichi and the the rest of the team congratulating us.

You felt really happy right now. You had friends, a now boyfriend and a team. What more could you ask for?

It's all you've ever wanted.

"C'mon guys meatbuns on me" Daichi called as the whole team moved like a pack of animals during hunting season.

Suga pulled his hand out indicating for you to hold it, you did and walked off with him and the rest of the team.

"Your amazing [L/n]"

"And your not to bad yourself Koushi" your cheeks start going pink.

"Ah first name basis I like it, it's cute when you say it" he smiles at you which made you fall in love with him all over again.

the end my dudes.
um hi ! if ur still here fanks for reading my lil short story, i appreciate it a lot :)

if there are any spelling errors or grammar errors pls forgive me i wrote half of these chapters @ 2am cos that's when the best ideas happen