sixteen

The weekend went by fast and soon you were back in school.

Not wanting to see Suga you decided to leave a little early to avoid seeing him waiting outside your gate in the morning.

When you arrived you took your seat at the back, luckily today you had the first couple periods without Suga so you could avoid him for a bit longer until you actually had to meet him.

Class sped through quicker that you expected and the bell had rang for lunch. Instead of heading to the gym like you usually would you decided to hang out in the girls bathroom for a bit, or until lunch ended.

Kiyoko would be in the gym too so that kinda left you alone by yourself but you didn't mind.

Avoiding him was the best choice you had in mind. Before he could abandon you, you decided to do it first to save yourself from the let down.

———————————————

You put your hoodie up and sat at the back of the class with your head down hoping that Suga would notice your bad mood and try not to start a conversation. You even placed your bag on the seat next to you to avoid him sitting in that chair.

He walked into class and noticed your head laying on the desk and decided to walk over, he was about to take a seat when he realised the bag in the chair.

"So I've been kicked out by a school bag" he laughed with his classic smile.

"Yeah so go find another place to sit"
You coldly replied not even bothering to make eye contact.

Suga was confused by your words, he thought that you both were making progress? The two of you literally went on a date the other day, so it made no sense.

Not wanting to cross any boundaries he took himself elsewhere and sat somewhere at the front of the class.

———————————————

When the bell rang you quickly packed up your stuff and dashed through the door, you knew that there might be a chance that Suga would try and ask you if you were okay after class and you weren't gonna take that chance. 

He turned around to see if you were still in class or at your desk but to his surprise you were the first one out, usually you take forever and are the last one to leave class.

'Was she avoiding me?'

He thought that maybe this was a one off thing and that things would be better next period but boy was he wrong. Every period you had together you found any excuses for Suga not to sit next to you and with every bell he found that you were the first to leave class everytime.

Now he thought that you were definitely avoiding him.

———————————————

Practise came around and Suga was hoping that he was thinking about it all wrong, he really hoped to see you there at the gym.

Walking inside he scanned the whole room from top to bottom and unfortunately he couldn't see your [H/c] hair anywhere.

Disappointed was an understatement.

'Did I do something to make her upset' he thought rewinding back to the start of the day trying to think of any possible reason as to why you may be avoiding him. 

Lost in his thoughts he didn't realise the captain standing right beside him "Come on practise time" Daichi spoke placing a hand on his shoulder.

———————————————

Practise involves puddles of sweat, even when your on the bench the amount of effort you have to put in was still a lot.

Suga quickly rushed into the locker and had a shower, he said his goodbyes to the team and dashed straight to the one perosn who may have answers.

Kiyoko.

"Hey Kiyoko wait for me" he cried out running to catch up with the girl

"Woah setter calm down, what's up?" She looked and sounded confused as to what he needed.

"What's up with [L/n]? I swear she's been avoiding me all day and everytime I try to find her she's already out of class and I don't know what to do, did I do something wrong-

The setter rambled on for another 2 minutes before Kiyoko had to butt in.

"Hey eyes on me pretty boy" she snapped her fingers towards him catching his attention.

"Look I don't know what's up with [L/n] she personally hasn't been avoiding me but I suggest going to her house right now and facing this problem head on before things get any worse okay?" Her soft voice spoke while rubbing her hand on his shoulder as a way of calming him down.

"Oh Kiyoko, what would I do without you"

"Probably suffer to be honest" she joked, laughing at her own joke.

Suga and Kiyoko waved goodbye before walking opposite directions, one was going home and the other was going to get to the bottom of this whole avoiding situation.