ten

After you and Suga parted ways you closed the front door and slid down to the floor.

'Why couldn't I say anything, why didn't I say anything' A million thoughts were rushing through you head at once.

'Was he flirting? And if so... did I like it'? So many questions yet no answers.

However you weren't the only one asking yourself these questions.

———————————————

Sugawara was walking back home from your place, his mind filled with questions.

'Why did I do that? Did I like it? Was it flirting?' Out of everyone on the team Suga was probably the most inexperienced with things like this. Not he wasn't set on having a girlfriend or anything it just never came up, with studying and graduation coming at the end of the year, love was just something that never crossed his mind.

These questions ran in his mind for a little while longer before the inevitable questions popped into both of their heads.

'Do I like them?'

Sure you can be quite stubborn and reserved but if anything, that just made Suga like you even more.

Sure he could be a dork and the biggest loser but that just gave you another reason to like him even more.

———————————————

Back at school you finished your test and place it on the teachers desk. You actually felt like you could pass this test, that Suga actually helped you a lot. You would obviously need to thank him sooner or later.

Since it was still test conditions you decided to write him a little thank you note and slide it to him. You ripped out a tiny piece of paper form your notebook trying your best not to create any attention around you and grabbed out one of your pens.

yo idiot,
thank you for helping me study I appreciate it a lot, seriously.
From your favourite bitch,
[F/n] [L/n]

You folded the paper and slid it to his desk quietly.

Suga's eyes landed on the little scrunched up paper on the corner of his desk, you flashed him a little smile before resting your head on your desk.

He opened the note and laughed, his cheeks going a light shade of pink. 'My god was she cute'

He decided that it was only fair to write a note back, flipping the little sheet of paper over he began writing.

anything for you m'lady ;)

He rolled the paper up and threw it so that it landed right in the middle of your desk. You noticed right away and proceeded to open the note.

You opened it back up and read what he wrote. Your face turned a light shade of pink.

a/n- this is suppose to be a short story so if you feel it's rushed sorry bout it✋🏽 and remember it's been way more than a couple days since y/n moved to Karasuno so it's not like it's been three days and bam they fell in love 😭