Chapter One

March 4th
                                                  Tuesday                            7:30 am

Jaliyah POV...

I woke up to the sound of my ring tone ringing nonstop next to me, I turned over picking up my phone seeing it was my best friend Alissa calling me .

"Hello?" I said answering the phone in my morning voice.

"Bestieeee get up ,I know ya granny ass still ain't sleeping " she said dragging the bestie word as she sounded so hyper.

I looked at the time on my phone then spoke .

" it's 7:30 in the morning what the hell you doing up this early ?" I asked aggravated wanting to go back to sleep.

Alyssa was always the type to sleep the whole morning away . So her calling me this early I was concerned but annoyed at the same time .

"I just finished a quickie with Joshua and girl that dick be putting the work in" She said and starting laughing .

   Joshua is Alissa's boyfriend an has been for 5 months now. Me and him don't get along because he puts her through a lot of shit as she just lets it happen . He even brought him some other bitch sneakers an shit .

"Oh you really still with him." I said rolling my eyes referring to Joshua as I was getting outta bed since I was already up .

  "Yes I'm very much still with my nigga " she said in a attitude tone.

"When you gonna know that this nigga only use you." I said referring to how many times he cheated on her .

  "he isn't even " -"wateva." I said cutting her off cause I ain't wanna hear this bullshit at 7 in the morning.

I wasn't even a morning person

"I'm gonna call you back , Joshua came back with some food ." She Said before hanging up

it seemed like she had a attitude cause we usually say we love each other after we hang up , that was our thing but fuck it.

   Once me and Alissa got off the phone I started to get up to do my morning routine .

Once I was done I decided to choose what I
wanted to wear for the day since I had to do something later on.

  I put on some biker shorts with a white t-shit and with my hair in a cute messy bun.

I Started to walk to the kitchen to make me some breakfast when I remembered that I had  to go to the grocery store since I was running down on some food .

"It's always something." I thought to myself

I Took my purse and my car keys and Started to walk out my condo.

2 hours later ...

"Finally finished ." I said to myself from putting the groceries away.

Before I could even sit down on my couch I heard someone banging on my door.

" WHO IS IT?" I yelled out cause I was scared  to know who was knocking like that.