Chapter three

The next day ...
                                                          8:00 am

Last night I came back from my moms house  around 11 ish because after me and my mom had dinner we was looking at our family pictures and just bonding with each other .

It was only 8 o'clock in the morning now and I wanted to look good at this party Ja'lani was taking me too . I went to my closet and looked through everything and still ain't find a dress that I wanted to wear .

Ughh shopping it is

There was a mall a couple of blocks near my condo so that's exactly where I wanted to go shop for a new outfit . It was too early to go now so I only got in the shower and just made myself breakfast.

***

At the mall....

"Is that all." The cashier said as she was putting the outfit in the bag .

"Yes that's all ." I said as I payed with my Visa card and took the bag and walked away.

  Walking past the jeans section I heard some girl scream out and say " JOSHUA YOU THINK THESE JEANS WOULD MAKE MY ASS LOOK NICE".

Once I heard that nigga's name I knew it was Alissa's man . I turned around to make sure it was him and of Course it was .

Always the same with him.. wish Alyssa could see that .

I called Alissa right away to let her know that he was with some female as I hid in between some clothes to really make sure it was him .

"Heyy girl I haven't spoken to you in a couple of days what you doing ." She asked

"I gotta tell you where Joshua is " I said while ignoring her whole question .

" Girl to be honest I don't care where he is , fuck that nigga . But I gotta talk to you " she  sounded like she have been crying .

I know my best friend to well so it had to be something serious.

" Alissa I'm calling you to let you know that Joshua is here with some female ." I said again aggravated cause I didn't know her move on the situation

Once I told her that, the phone just hung up. I just left the whole store without looking back to see who the girl was since Alissa wasn't gonna do anything or maybe she finally was done with his bullshit .

I got to my car and drove back to my condo .

**
My condo ..

  I didn't waste no time with the two peace that I brought . Once I put it on I could already tell I looked good in this .

I went to the bathroom and flat ironed my hair and went to put my eye lashes on and my shoes on.

10 mins later ...

Ja'lani had just texted me saying that she's two minutes away.

And to be honest I was lowkey scared to go to this party . I didn't know any people that will be there .