Chapter fifteen

Jay's POV...

6:49 PM

I knew me fucking Nia was gonna cause a big situation but I couldn't help myself .

With Me and Jaliyah not having sex because of her pregnancy , it was hard for me to turn down the opportunity.

Don't get me wrong I love Jaliyah with all my heart . I wish I could rewind what I did but it's too late.

"what you thinking about ." Nia said coming towards me , causing me to snap outta my thoughts .

"Nothing ." I said dryly , checking my phone

"What's wrong now? ." She said , sitting next to me on the couch

"Don't you want me back ." She asked

"I got a girl Nia , and as fine and good your pussy is I can't do this , it's wrong and disrespectful to Jaliyah ". I said putting my hands on my face.

"Well the way you was fucking me it seems like you ain't get no pussy in a while ." Nia said shrugging her shoulders .

"I haven't but it's nothing like that Nia ." I said

"So what is it then , why be with a female that isn't giving you any?" She said

"When you know I can give you this good good anytime you want." She said getting on top of me .

"Stop playing before I have your eyes rolling back ." I said as we both started laughing .

We heard Marcus and Desmond coming back so she quickly got off quick and went on her phone like nothing happened.

"Aii come on Nia lemme drive you home ." Desmond said walking in

"I'll see y'all later ." Nia said , getting up giving Marcus a hug then giving me one.

"Don't forget to text me tonight ." She said whispering in my ear before walking out.

"I found the location they got ya girl brother locked up at ." Marcus said

I totally forgot about that shit ..

" Where at ?" I said looking at what he was showing me

"1457 Washington ave." He said while writing it down on a posted note .

"Ima choose which niggas to come with you then tomorrow in the night time I'll hit you up ." He said dabbing me up

"Aii bet brody." I said walking to the front door

"Wait who's that girl on that Lock Screen though ?." He asked referring to Ja'lani .

"My girls sister , why ." I said

" tell ha to hit my jack ." He said

"I'll try." I said laughing ,walking out.

**