Chapter Twenty eight

I was watching tv but stopped once I seen Jay calling my phone

I was watching tv but stopped once I seen Jay calling my phone .

Otp with Jay..

"Hey baby you alright ?" Jay asked once I picked up the phone

"Uhh yeah , Im just watching some tv ." I said

" When you coming back ?" I asked him , looking at the time .

It was real late , like close to Twelve o'clock at night . But I started gaining my trust with him . So I wasn't gonna go crazy

" I'm on my way , me and Marcus had to finish something real quick ." He said

"Okay , well I'll see you when you come back ." I said hanging up the phone

It was Twelve o'clock at night and the house was quite . I just continued watching tv until I fell asleep on the couch .
________________________________

Once Jaliyah hung up , I walked right back inside to the trap

Once Jaliyah hung up , I walked right back inside to the trap . And me walking back in I wasn't expecting this shìt .

"Marcus what the fuck! , I told you to chop off this nigga body an put it in a bag . " You hung his body parts everywhere." I said in disgust , as the blood dripped from each body part .

" Yeah I know nigga , but I thought this idea was way better " we could send this to that Jeezy nigga ." Marcus said taking his phone out taking a picture.

" Thats actually a good idea , find that Nigga's address and that nigga's number too ." I said grabbing my stuff .

"  I'll catch you later , I'm gonna head out ." I said to him as we did the gangs hand shake .

" Aii bet , I'm about to find this nigga's location and hire the cleaning people and head out too ." He said as we parted ways .

I closed the door , walking to my car , driving back to the house .

Once I parked the car, I started walking to the house .

"Hey babe." I said to Jaliyah who was sleeping on the couch .

I kissed her , making her wake up from her sleep , kissing me back .

I sat down on the couch next to her putting her legs on top of my mines.

" I caught the nigga that shot us ." I said as she rubbed her eyes .

"Look at this ." I said

I took my phone out showing her the pictures Marcus had send me .

" Oh my god eww ." She said looking the other way .

" What ?" I asked her as I was laughing from the way she reacted .

" Cause , why y'all got his body parts hung up like y'all selling the shit." She said looking closer at the picture.

" Oh , that was Marcus ." I said as we laughed together

" Of course it was him ." She said , laughing

" Well what's next ?" She asked

" Well first I'm gonna find this Jeezy nigga , because apparently he was the nigga that hired that guy to shoot at us." I said

"Wasn't he the one that kidnapped my brother ?" She asked , looking concerned

" yeah that's the same Nigga." I said

"But enough about that , how was your day ." I asked her

" It was chill , I watched Netflix and did yoga ." She said

" You tryna demonstrate them yoga positions ." I smirked at her , as we both kissed each other going upstairs .
________________________________
The next morning ...

________________________________The next morning

" Aii Marcus I'll hit you up later ." I said hanging up .

I was in the house thinking of ways We could kill this Nigga , Jeezy.

"Hey babe." Jaliyah said , walking to the kitchen .

"Wassup babe , what you about to make ?" I asked her while I sat down .

" I was thinking pancakes, and eggs ." She said , walking to the pantry , taking the pans out .

"Yeah that shìt sounds good ." I said , thinking about it . While I got up about to go play the game but was stopped .

" Come cook with me ." Jaliyah said with a pouty face , handing me the pancake mix and eggs

I looked at it , not knowing what to do first .

" Uhh , what I do first ?" I asked her in a confused tone .

I never knew how to cook , I mostly did outside food .

" Aww babe you never got taught how to cook ?" She asked me , coming over to me .

" Nah my mom always did crack , while my dad sold them to crack heads ." I said , shaking my head

" Dam babe." She said

" Well I'll teach you. " she said as we grabbed the stuff

She taught me step by step as I followed the directions.

Once the food was done , we ate and had conversation.

________________________________

The next chapter is gonna be a time skip , not that much .