Chapter five

Jaliyah Marie Jones

" Savannah , Jasmine, Destiny , Promise ,Kulture , Ar'mani , Aria , London

" Savannah , Jasmine, Destiny , Promise ,Kulture , Ar'mani , Aria , London ." I was writing down the girls names while laying down on my bed calling them and telling them they start on Monday .

The whole day went by yesterday without Jay texting me nor calling me I mean I don't care that's not my nigga or anything but shit at least stick to what you say.

I have to go to this little dinner thing at my moms house tonight as well with my sister and my brother and I don't even wanna go . My mother knows I don't even talk to my twin brother but yet wanna have a dinner with all of us .

"Knock "!
"Knock"!

" Why someone always gotta bother me in the morning " I said rolling my eyes getting outta my bed walking to the front door .

I looked through the peep hole seeing Alissa just scrolling on her phone and standing there waiting for me to open the door.

" Here we go again" I mumbled to myself before opening the door.

" heyyy bestie " she said walking in closing the door behind her.

"Wassup " I said dryly walking to the living room .

"What's wrong with you." She asked scrunching her face up.

"I don't know you ask me , cause The last time I spoke to you , your ass just hung up in my face without no say ." I said referring to the day I seen Joshua out with some girl .

"Because you was calling me about some bullshit Jaliyah and I don't care where that nigga is anymore , nor what he do.I'm already mad at myself for caring his baby." She bucked rolling her eyes .

"Hold the fuck up , You just said you having this nigga baby ." I said in shocked because she would always use birth control .

I looked at her belly then back up at her .

"Yes you heard that correctly, I found out that same day you called me. My ass was crying on the bathroom floor when I seen that pregnancy test say positive." She said reminiscing about that sad moment.

"Then on top of that Jaliyah you call me saying he with some bitch and that makes it worse for me. while  he out with some bitch I'm here crying to myself about a baby that we both made together ." She continued to say

" Alissa I didn't know , why didn't you call me when you was doing that? You know I would've helped you instead of doing that alone ." I said giving her a hug as she began to cry on my shoulder.