Chapter thirty two

"YOU AINT ABOUT TO CALL MY GRANDMOTHER A BITCH

"YOU AINT ABOUT TO CALL MY GRANDMOTHER A BITCH." Nia shouted at me coming my way trying to fight me.

Everyone started walking our way seeing what was going on.

As she started walking towards my direction, me still being furious about the whole situation , I ended up slapping her in her face Making everyone in the crowd gasp.

"Yeah it's on now bitch." Nia said looking around finally catching her balance trying to fight.

She was stopped by Jay, as he pulled her away trying to get her inside. He turned around and looked at me and spoke before going inside .

"Just go home I'll see you later." He said Then turned around and continued walking with Nia.

I was hurt, and confused at the same time

I couldn't believe I let this Nigga embarrass me

I just walked out the baby shower calling to see if Alyssa could come and get me but I didn't get no response.

"Hey, you need a ride?" I heard, seeing it was Jonathan from earlier.

"No it's fine I got a ride coming now." I lied hoping he would ask again.

"Nah it's fine, I don't mind driving you." He spoke as I nodded my head heading to his car.

" Plus I wanted to apologize for earlier with my ex." He said taking his car keys out

" It's fine but wassup with that?" I asked

"What you mean?" He said opening the car door for me as we both got inside the car.

"Like what was the reason of her going off like that."

" Our situation is toxic I'm not proud to say that but we are. I cut her off last week tho cause I can't keep going on like that." He said pulling out some weed .

" You smoke?"

I was hesitant to smoke with him after everything went on today but I figured why not.

" yeah I do, but can you park somewhere else?"

"Yeah of course ." He said pulling out of the parking spot he was in and started finding a new one.

He found a new parking spot as he started lighting the blunt .

"So what's the problem with you and Nia?" He asked taking a pull .

"She fucked my nigga and now she's pregnant."

"Well dam you need this blunt more then me." He chuckled passing it to me .

I took a pull and started coughing

"Dam you made this shit hot." I said catching my breath and taking another pull.

"That's the best way." He said laughing turning on some music

After we finished smoking like three blunts we was high asf and just laughing and enjoying each other's company.

"Where you stay at?" He looked at me with his low eyes

I put my address in his gps as he drove off

"Before you get out put your number in my phone." He said licking his lips passing me his phone .

" Aii bet ."