Chapter twenty Two

2 days later

2 days later ..

" Jaliyah You have a visitor ." A nurse came in saying then leaving back out the room .

I just had breakfast and that shit was nasty

Then They just be letting anybody up in here ,now what if it was the shooter who shot me

It obviously wasn't because

It was a girl that I've never seen before, she was about 5'3 and had blonde hair .

"Who are you and why you here ." I said looking up from my phone feeling annoyed .

I was only annoyed cause I haven't been feeling myself since I knew I had lost the baby. Jay hasn't seen me since Wednesday and haven't called nor texted me .

" I know you don't know me and I know it's a bad time but I need to speak to Jay ." She said

"I know your his girlfriend so I had to look for you ." She continued to say

" The fuck you need to speak to him for ." I said while trying to sit up in the hospital bed.

"  You could calm down with all that attitude I'm coming with you in a calm way ." She said returning the same tone rolling her eyes .

" You clearly see where I'm at right ." I said moving my arm showing her the hospital room

" Plus Jay has no business talking to you so you could leave my room now , thank you ." I said looking up at her then going back on my phone waiting for her to leave .

The room went quite then she took a deep breath and spoke again

" Well sorry for you cause he is gonna be my business." She said and all I just did was frown at her confused

"I just found out I'm pregnant and yes it's his." She said.

I didn't know what to say so I just reacted

I got up from my bed wanting to fight her but  was stopped from my IV machine pulling me back .

"Look at you looking stupid." She said laughing and shaking her head

"Is everything okay in here." One nurse said coming in followed by another nurse .

"Get this bitch out my room before she end up dead ." I said trying to disconnect the IV from my arm .