Chapter eighteen

1 month later

1 month later

Me and Jay haven't really been talking to each other that much unless It's information about our baby.

I moved back into my condo and was actually doing good for myself

I don't know where me and Jay even stand at. I've just been helping my mom with Avion.

"What you over there thinking about." Alyssa asked which made me snap outta my thoughts .

We was at a baby store shopping for her son , getting clothes and accessories .

"Nothing I'm just looking around ." I lied 

"You see something you like for my godchild". She asked walking into the toys section.

"Not yet , can't really pick up anything cause I don't know what I'm having yet ." I said

" When are you finding out the gender ."

"Next week I'm gonna give my mother the envelope and my momma gonna put the gender revel together ." I smiled thinking how everything would be set up .

"Jay better be going ." She said giving me that stare .

Alyssa knows that me and Jay broke up , she was the only person I really went when we broke up .

"Of course, he knows better not to miss this." I said.

In the back of my head I wasn't even sure if he was gonna come . But he not dum enough to miss it , unless he risking to never talk to me again and the baby.

"As he should " she said laughing

"But girl I can't wait for this baby to come ."She wined

"Why" I asked which made me look away from the baby bottle's.

"Because I wanna be myself again without the baby bump , I personally don't even think I want this baby Jaliyah ." She said trying to hold in her tears

She had 4 more months to go and I was far behind from her . I know when you pregnant you could have depression but coming from Alyssa was different .

"I know it's rough for you right now but when you have your baby , you don't need that nigga Joshua. The only thing you would have to do is worry about the baby and yourself ." I said giving her a hug .

"You right I need to remind myself who I am ." She yelled out causing people to look at us.

After our talk we got things for her baby and ended up coming back to her house .

* at Alyssa's house *

"Oop seems like we have company ." She said walking away from the window

"Who " I asked looking up from my phone .

"Go see ." Alyssa said walking toward her room

Knock!
Knock!
Knock!

I got up to open the door ,seeing Jay standing outside with gifts in his hand.

"What you doing here ." I said rolling my eyes opening the door tryna hide my smile.

"I'm still trying to win you back , I miss you ." He said trying to come closer to me.

something seemed suspicious on how he knew I was here . I took my location off and everything since we on a break or whatever we on . So the fact he so known driving over here is making me think some shit.

"How you knew I was over here ." I said not giving him eye contact.

"Alyssa told me you was over here with her ." He said while struggling to hold the gifts in his hand.

"Mhm so now y'all texting too." I said

"Don't even do that now, you know dam well I don't want that girl ."

"Why you can't just appreciate that I'm trying to win you back Jaliyah  ." He said getting upset.

"You can't see that I'm trying to fix everything so we can all be a family ." He said

Joshua surprisingly , was walking up to the house which what cut me and Jay's conversation short .

Him coming here I knew this whole shit was gonna go crazy .

Especially when Alyssa found out through Instagram that he was having A baby with London .

"Where's Alyssa ." He asked walking up to the door.

"She don't wanna talk to you" I said trying not to gag on how he smelled .

"Yo you look very familiar ." Jay said to Joshua .

"And you stink nigga "  he said after

"I be around and I know that , it's been a rough day nigga." Joshua said rolling his eyes.

"Nahhh  you was that nigga that day crying for help when some nigga was fucking you" Jay said looking at him differently.

" Wha- what , nigga ain't nobody fuck me that's mad weird  ." Joshua said

"Nah it definitely was you , and I recorded it to so it's definitely you Nigga" Jay said pulling out his phone showing us the video .